Any "gym Guys" Here On Finasteride?

Gelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Are there anyone working out on daily basis? I've started my finasteride 0.2mg and minoxidil, but im so freaking out about my body composition that i seriously consider quitting. I've read hundreds of topics about DHT and muscle gain/fat lose, but it's so inconclusive, that i don't know what to think. Ive found a research about dutasteride + testosterone, that had low impact of muscle gain, but still, it drives my mind crazy, since i put every bit of my time trying to achieve my goal. I work hard and i diet, and ive been working out for 5 years, and this year i want to achieve my best physics, but i wanna keep my hair too.... Any stories here, about gym + finasteride , any bodybuilders, fit professionals? Thanks.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for going on 2 years and I have an excellent body fat/muscle mass ratio. If finasteride has had any miniscule negative influence it's been completely negligible

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** is with a everyone going to the gym just to get “swole” and “ripped”. Who cares. Prioritise your health first. If you’re training and eating healthily the drugs mean f*** all. You’re not going to immediately turn into a marshmallow.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same thoughts about this too weight gain less strength etc....I am a professional athlete where weight is a big part of the sport so ive always put off starting fina for this reason but ive decided to give it a go regardless I'm training 6 day a week I cant see it having a major impact but who knows only time will tell