Any growth stimulants that dont affect blood pressure?

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine, Adenosine, Cetirizine, Latanoprost, Sandalore, Bimatoprost, Miconazole, Castor Oil (better oral), Estriol

not sure if any of it going to be good as much as minoxidil, but you can experiment

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine, Adenosine, Cetirizine, Latanoprost, Sandalore, Bimatoprost, Miconazole, Castor Oil (better oral), Estriol

not sure if any of it going to be good as much as minoxidil, but you can experiment
Yep. That's the line-up of things used by people who don't/can't use min/finasteride. None of those on their own is much good. There just aren't good options without min or finasteride.

Janey

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the list khurma! The oral castor oil seems the most ideal/available for me so i might give that a try. I hope my stomach can handle it.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the list khurma! The oral castor oil seems the most ideal/available for me so i might give that a try. I hope my stomach can handle it.
Yeah, I think it should be fine, I did about 1-2ml a day and it was ok. Also theoretically, I think with oral castor oil, Cetirizine should work like synergistically, castor oil increases PGE2 and cetirizine lowers PGD2

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use less than you would think if that makes sense. I have also used it a couple of times on my scalp, the castor oil, that is.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it should be fine, I did about 1-2ml a day and it was ok. Also theoretically, I think with oral castor oil, Cetirizine should work like synergistically, castor oil increases PGE2 and cetirizine lowers PGD2
Theoretically.

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds good. Any need to cycle it? if so how long should you stay on/off?

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score

I was able to dilute min with glycerin, enough to prevent my blood pressure from dropping.

Try adding 0.25mL of glycerin to 0.5mL - same amount of min but less should go systemic.

It worth a try to find a way that min will work for you as its one of the most effective treatments around.

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was able to dilute min with glycerin, enough to prevent my blood pressure from dropping.

Try adding 0.25mL of glycerin to 0.5mL - same amount of min but less should go systemic.

It worth a try to find a way that min will work for you as its one of the most effective treatments around.
Thanks i'll look into that if my issue arises again.
I've recently found out my problem was a lack of sodium in my diet. My bp was already on the lower side of normal, then when combined with minoxidil it push it over the edge.
I've been on 1ml minoxidil for about a week now and seems to be ok so far.