any fousey fans?

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
tbh i think of going bald and think of it as being ugly...but i feel like this guy (he has been thinning for a while) but u can tell he is starting to accept the baldness and i think he looks pretty cool...and im getting to a point where i feel like maybe the big 3 wont work for me, though i will still give it a couple more years before i give up and shave, but as i am indian and he is Palestinian but we look very similar and feel like i could even if i go bald it wont be so bad :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tUo06gzTus

jorgedudicoff

Reaction score
I've seen some of his videos, he does have bipolar disorder i believe, but aside from that he "seems" pretty comfortable with his baldness. But I have also (could be the disorder) seen him mention how his baldness is one of his biggest insecurities. Its hard to know if you will look good unless you shave it, or already have short hair.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been watching his videos for a bit now too. Gonna buzz my hair tomorrow. **** finasteride

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard of him. He is a bald gay youtube guy... I dont think he accepted, nor does he feel comfortable about his hairloss..he's a hat prisoner!

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah im sure when you first become bald like that it can make ya feel insecure, but I feel like even though he is bald he looks pretty cool so it helps me to realize when i go bald i may look pretty cool too.

Reaction score
Well he tells that he is wearing hat all the time... he is quite ashamed but was on amphetamines when he did that video so he he did not care. Or he is on some mania phase like jorgedudicoff suggested.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
he did a video where he set up dates using one of his older pictures with hair and met his dates revealing his shaven head and asked the girls how they felt. it was pretty interesting and I don't think it was all staged.

ren01

Reaction score
He accepted his hair loss? the dude just quit youtube for his depression. He lost his identity and hes a hat prisoner for sure, he lost himself, he doesn't know who he is, he looks different to his old self, hardly getting over it, lol, idiots. A lot of his depression is from this, weather he realizes it or not.

hope Fred the Belgian could chime in here, because everything what he says is happening to this guy as we speak, the dude is a multi millionaire too, but he's in utter denial and thinks he could brush it off. Theres a reason why anti-baldness is a billion dollar industry.

kebas239

Reaction score
I'm subscribed to his channel, and I think he pulls off the look well. Being in shape definitely helps.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm subscribed to his channel, and I think he pulls off the look well. Being in shape definitely helps.

yeah that's all I'm trying to say, even though he feels bad about being bald now doesn't mean he will forever. And he is still a great looking guy, better looking than plenty of guys who have a full head of hair, or are clinging on to dear life with finasteride/min/nizoral.

ren01

Reaction score
yeah that's all I'm trying to say, even though he feels bad about being bald now doesn't mean he will forever. And he is still a great looking guy, better looking than plenty of guys who have a full head of hair, or are clinging on to dear life with finasteride/min/nizoral.

It's been breaking him ever since.. he's so broken now he stopped vlogging...

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
The whole insecurity thing is confusing to me - yes i can understand being insecure as the bald freak in college doomed to be forever alone, but if your bald but then you still get a hot girlfriend who is good to you, why worry about anything else? if the whole point of physical attraction is to attract members of the opposite sex, and you still look good bald and can get a hot girlfriend, and have people telling you that "hey you look good bald", why feel insecure?

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
I watch his videos sometimes and I just watched one of his new ones and saw that he got micro pigmentation. Anyone who doesn't know what that is probably wouldn't notice but since I do I noticed it straight away. Here is the before and after:

Before
attachment.php

After
attachment.php

I guess he wasn't as comfortable with his baldness as people thought.

Attachments

• Before.png
    Before.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12,004
  • After.png
    After.png
    402 KB · Views: 9,470