Any experiences with Lazer Hair Treatments?

WilliamHung

Reaction score
Greetings group,

I came across this deal on Halfoffdepot:

This offer revolves around stunning Laser Hair Therapy, the most effective system in today's market to battle hair loss. It is 100% safe and painless, available for both men and women, and costs you only $250 for a 12 treatments (normally $500)! Photo bio-stimulation is the key to this cool laser treatment, bringing blood flow to dormant follicles, rehabilitating them to make hair look and feel thicker, fuller, and healthier. With Laser Hair Therapy, you can retain your own hair naturally, without drugs, surgery, or unwanted side effects. This offer also includes one month of services which include haircuts and color.

They also have a 50 off special that would make it 125 total. I'm wondering should I give it a shot or not. Their website looks a lil shaky tho.
http://www.atlantahairestoration.com/#/laser-hair-therapy/4565016350

Any input would be greatly appreciated

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
if u use 300 - 400 diodes similar to a omg helmet, or clinic, u may get some mild benefits, but its nothing 'stunning', otherwise it would be a more popular treatment.

M_Dorsey

Reaction score
Actually I believe that a powerful laser treatment can be beneficial in the treatment of hair loss. I am not saying it will regrow all your hair, but rather maybe help to slow down the rate of loss.