Any Experience From Using Oral minoxidil From Thailandpharmacy.net

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just started Oral minoxidil from thailandpharmacy.net, the one on the pic below.
Any one with experience to share with this particular drug ?
I've started @2.5 mg during breakfast.
Any advise on when is better to take it ?
I'm monitoring my blood pressure too... Any advise of what to be attentive on ?

ciao

upload_2020-2-13_16-11-30.png

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using oral minoxidil at mostly 10mg since september/october 2018, some improvement but nothing major, im dealing with diffuse thinning crown and a bald patch, the bald patch has filled in a bit with oral min but my crown is still in a pretty bad state, i don't think you should go in to it expecting miracles but at the same time i think im just not a good responder to it since i have seen fantastic results from people using it. I plan on lowering my dosage to 5mg once i run out of 10mg pills as i think that's the best dosage.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Derelict,

Thx for you reply.
Whaou 10 mg ! that's a lot...

Were you taking the one on the picture ?
I've read Loniten is the "official" one, Have you seen evidence that the one on thailandpharmacy is ok too ?
Last question : do you have links to the ppl with fantastic results ?

ciao

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a thread on here i can't find right now of a guy using dutasteride and oral min who got great results, there is also this.
gr1.jpg

As for the minoxidil im using loxidil forte but the one you are using should work fine too.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep' I saw this one ! Impressive.....
Ok, thks for the info, if you retreave the link of the thread you're talking about, I'm still interrested !
Wish you all the best !

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is spironolactone for ?

It's a relatively weak androgen receptor blocker and diuretic, block T and DHT receptors from what i know which elevates estrogen levels promoting hair growth. Im taking 100mg currently, 200mg gave me bad gyno. Im not sure how effective it is, i will see in 12 months time i guess.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a relatively weak androgen receptor blocker and diuretic, block T and DHT receptors from what i know which elevates estrogen levels promoting hair growth. Im taking 100mg currently, 200mg gave me bad gyno. Im not sure how effective it is, i will see in 12 months time i guess.

Ok... I'm under duta and fina, would it add something to my regimen ?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok... I'm under duta and fina, would it add something to my regimen ?

I would give dutasteride and oral minoxidil a year first before thinking of using spironolactone. Im sure you will get great results from that and not need to take spironolactone.