Any dirt on Regenix yet..

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone busted these guys or maybe heard some positive thinga about them in the last while. The company is really neew to me, so any info you guys have about them would be appreciated.

G

They seem pretty honest. I have only heard postive things about regenix. If you go to their website they dont try to convince you to buy their sh*t and they dont claim to regrow your hair. They just say if you are a canidate for their treatment you can keep the remaining hair you have. Plus they say that you have to qualify in order to use their product because they want it to work for you. It seems pretty legit if you ask me. I think im gunna try regenix if my current regimen doesnt work out. Lemmie know if you try it and how it works out for you :)

PS- go to their site and they have Matt Mcanahey on letterman taking about his expeirance with using their product.

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone that would use taht old marketing scam isn't reputable in my mind. Qualify my ***. Everyone qualifies!

G

I just watched the matt mcahnahey interview when he was taking about regenix and he said "His hairline was better than it was when i was 18." Actually its not. His hairline is still a little receded. And actually they do turn people down. My dads friend was rejected for treatment for them because his case was 2 severe.

And i think its 300 bucks a month for a year only. Then after that you just use like 2 shampoos and its much cheaper. And they dont claim to make miracles like all the other sites.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Something Regenix and Matthew forgot to mention is that Matthew is also using Propecia.

We received a call from the National Enquirer saying that they had found out about it, and decided to run a story on it about a year ago. Their whole premise was that he was being dishonest in promoting an unproven treatment (their words believe it or not!) without mentioning that he was also taking a clinically proven treatment that has been proven to work.

Regenix is simply another short term growth stimulant agent like Nioxin and about a billion others that use short term agitation of the scalp to stimulate short term growth. Its not a clinically proven treatment and its unfortunately not worth buying.

You can get the same effect *with* clinical data backing it by simply using Rogaine 5%. We're moving this to the appropriate "Uproven and Experimental Treatments" forum.

HairLossTalk.com

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It sounded to good to be true.

Just wondering, why the enquirer would phone you guys? Didi they think you guys had something on Mathew?

G

Regenix scam

Regenix scammed me, would not give me the promised refund after the 30 day trial. They encouraged me to use it for the full 30 days and then call them, then said I had to return the unused product WITHIN the first 30 days to get a refund. Any company that uses these tactics does not even believe in the product themselves.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Old thread but Procerin is or was all over it

http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache:x_ ... enix&hair loss=en

G

Regenix

Hi!
I am new here. All the posts I've read seem to be old..?
I have been using Regenix for about 2 weeks now. Obviously, it hasn't been long enough to have any possitive results, but after reading these postings, I'm wondering whether I waisted my money or not..! I paid $300 cash & $800 on my Amex (which I haven't paid yet) They haven't given me all the product.
Besides what I've read about you thinking it's a scam, has anyone ACTUALLY tried it....?? My hair feels fuller, although I'm still shedding tons, I like how it feels. Anyone who has possitive results from this product please let me know!!!
Thank You so much.
:)

G

it works

I've been using it for a year now and all my hair has returned! All of it. It works..............

GeminiX

Reaction score
This is an *ancient* thread.

Do you have any before / after photos to back up the claims for you and your many friends who are using this product?

Usually when a new poster shows up making similar claims to yourself they are usually shills; I'm sure you're legit of course.