Any comments on this anti-propecia website?

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
k3nn7i said:
hi guys, I don't know whether there is a need for this, but why are you trying to stop those who wanna do something about their hair? I mean everybody took finasteride coz they want to save their hair and even if it doesnt, it aint matters. if you happen to be the exceptional one who find finasteride doesnt help you or speed up your hair loss rather. just stop taking it. no whining please

Go back to the propecia forum, and pretend you never saw this place. This is the side effects forum, or the wrong venue for anyone who doesn't want to hear the truth.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
ghg said:
Who's trying to stop who? I am not trying to stop anyone... I think that informing about the possible side-effects is completely relevant. I mean, don't be surprised if you grow tits on finasteride and your dick becomes lifeless.

Think twice, would you say that same if finasteride regrows your hair without giving you sides?

Now ask yourself if you are being neutral about the whole thing.

I was saying that by making the decision of taking the drug, one should be prepared to face the worst senario. If the consequence is not worth the risk, maybe one shouldn't be taking it at all.

You knew the potential sides before you started ghg, and you decided to give it a try. Now you are experiencing the sides and you are still on it, I don't see what you are ranting for.

dude no offese, I think you are struggling big time. I would drop it if it gets me man boobs. Being bald is bad, but having titis is way worse.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
who doesnt wanna hear the truth? that lame excuse...it doesnt help you at all. just stop taking and stop complaining. OMG this start to piss me off

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stop reading this forum, stop posting here. Don't even search on the terms finasteride or dutasteride and side effects. Focus on growing your hair and unnaturally shrinking your prostate. Problem solved.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
joseph49853 said:
Stop reading this forum, stop posting here. Don't even search on the terms finasteride or dutasteride and side effects. Focus on growing your hair and unnaturally shrinking your prostate. Problem solved.

Yeah it's weird that pro-propecia folks write on side-effects forum telling ppl to shut-up about side-effects... :dunno:

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
yea right, why shld I listen anyway? moaners

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
k3nn7i said:
yea right, why shld I listen anyway? moaners

That's the beauty of it. You don't have to listen if you don't want to. But this still is the side-effects section.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't see the harm in 'moaning' as you put it. I have been in and out of most of the topics on this site. We all seem to support each other until someone gets a side effect and complains.

I have just started finasteride, i am a little afraid of the sides, but, i want hair so i will risk it. This drug is ok if it gives you your hair back without any sides and awful if it gives you sides. For most of us its short term until something better comes along.

k3nn7i: Why are you in the side effect forum?? If you don't want to hear 'moaners' then go. I like to read positive and negative views and make my own opinion, thats why i am here. I bet if you couldn't get an erection after coming off finasteride i hope you would be giving us your advice.

evildude

Established Member
Reaction score
i think it might be an, irrational, defense mechanism of sorts. tell people who experience side effects to shut up, in hope that the side effects themselves will go away. people who use finasteride, want it to be safe. the fact that a fair number of people here experience severe side effects, is probably cause for concern.

Pondle

Reaction score
evildude said:
people who use finasteride, want it to be safe.

That goes without saying!

the fact that a fair number of people here experience severe side effects, is probably cause for concern.

The internet is an unreliable source of information. Anyone who relies solely on the opinions of anonymous, unaccountable forum posters before making a serious decision about their healthcare is asking for trouble.