Any comments on Dr. Alba Reyes Sagiv?

elight

Reaction score
Im currently living in the Dominican Republic and im saving my money for a hair transplant. Some of my friends have had of a local Doctor by the name of Dr. Alba Reyes Sagiv, and i've read in the newspapers she's supposedly one of the top hair restoration surgeons in the World, and the only one Certified by the US Board in this practice in all of Latin America.

One of my worries was the scar this procedure would leave behind, but i've seen my friends and i could barely find it, its invisible! This got me really excited about the idea about getting the transplant here. Also, i've heard that she gives double the density i would get in a US hair clinic, anybody can shed light on this? From my friends finish, it looks fantastic! and 100% natural, which was another concern of mine.

c ya!

Emanuel :lol:

Britannia

Reaction score
No way would I let a female try and transplant my hair!

freudling

Reaction score
Don't just dimiss her because somebody here told you to. Look at her work and decide for yourself. Find out as much as you can about her, her business and the procedure. Since you live there, you don't have much choice, right? The only option if you are that bent on North American Philosophy of cosmetics is to come here, but that sounds to be too expensive for you. If you like what the research tells you about her, go for it, if you really want a transplant, or, if you have the cash, fly out here and get it done.