Any chances for my hair , please tell me

numlock84

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi,
im from Malaysia
can somebody tell if i can get back the thicker hair on the crown as it was miniturized.
currently run on derma roller 1.5mm within 2 weeks , saw palmetto, traditional indian ayuverdha tonic and mix herb.

1607594325228.png

1607594364914.png

MissingPixels

My Regimen
Reaction score
The second pic looks like there is improvement, but it's hard to tell based on the outdoor vs indoor lighting.

If your crown has improved with derma rolling, saw palmetto, and the herbal tonic then I think there is good reason you would see more improvement with treatments like minoxidil and finasteride.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not going to regrow hair to cover your scalp again purely on natural treatments. It just wont happen, if it did hairloss wouldn’t be a thing.

If you’re serious about saving your hair, then add minoxidil everyday (especially important for after microneedling) and hop on finasteride. Thats your only shot. Consider a hair transplant too.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Buzz your head and start saving for a transplant. Eugenix is close to you, I bet they could give you a great result.

numlock84

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Doctor here provide finasteride , should i consume finasteride without topical minoxidil ?

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For better chances, use them both unless you can't take minoxidil due to side effects.

nyhair19

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, why are you not on the big 3. Looks like your hairline held up somewhat, but the back didn't. Rogaine works well on the crown, and if you combined it with other meds, you might get back some. I wouldn't expect it to all come back but given that the front held up, you can make some good progress IMO. Look for minoxidil (Rogaine) alternatives if you can't handle the sides. But I'd say you are the ideal person for rogaine to see results on. People who have receded hairlines seldom see anything with Rogain, but scalp loss tends to do better.

Scott Ryan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very simply :

1. Finasteride.
2. Minoxidil and RU 58841Topical Mix.

In 6 months you should have progressive healthy regrowth .. at least better than what you have right now.

If you do not do any of these, your baldness will progress.

aanya577

My Regimen
Reaction score
Foods for Hair Growth You Should Be Eating Daily

1. Eggs provide Protein. Your hair is comprised of Protein, so it is essential to ensure you get sufficient Protein in your food. Protein is the primary ingredient of hair, and eggs are among the best source of Protein in nature.

2. Spinach and Other Dark Leafy Greens Provide Iron
Iron is a mineral that hair cells depend on. A deficiency of iron in your body can cause loss of hair. If your body is low on iron, oxygen levels and nutrients aren't getting to the hair's roots and follicles in a sufficient way, which could slow growth and render your hair fragile

3 . Citrus Fruits to get your Dose of Vitamin C Your body needs Vitamin C to absorb iron. Therefore, you should include citrus fruits in your diet. The nutrition experts recommend that one lime a day can provide your daily amount of Vitamin C. Make yourself an iced glass of Nimbu Paani (with honey or as a healthier replacement for refined sugar), and you're set. It is also possible to choose oranges. Vitamin C is also needed to produce collagen, which makes capillaries that connect to hair shafts stronger, thus making sure that nutrients are supplied regularly and fast growth of hair.

4. Nuts and seeds for Omega-3 Fatty acids omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair and aid in thickening. Since your body cannot create these healthy fats, they must be derived from your daily diet. Walnuts and almonds are rich in Omega-3 fats. Flaxseeds, too, can be used as a healthy mid-meal snack and provide the necessary oils to your hair.

5. Whole Grains for Biotin Whole grain is rich in biotin, zinc, iron, and B Vitamins. Biotin is necessary to promote cell growth and is a critical component in creating amino acids (proteins) that are essential to help grow hair.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The homeless bum sleeping outside my building has a fantastic mane for his age (NW0) and couldn't agree more with you. I just don't know how he manages to get all these amazing ingredients with his current budget.