Any Chance Of dutasteride Not Giving Sides If finasteride Gave Them?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got worsening of gyno and a slightly curved dick when I used finasteride (gefina 5mg chopped to pieces). Is there any chance that dutasteride wouldn't give me such bad sides? I've been thinking about giving dutasteride a shot, as one last attempt at delaying the inevitable.

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride will make these sides worse. You will get progesterone gyno and it will be permanent if not stopped. The only reason some people don’t get “sides” is due to the peogestin receptors. That’s why the ones who do get sides get gyno too.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, it was just a thought. I guess I can't use any dht blocker then.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Well does it work?

I have yet to find out, I’ve been doing 1mg since January and felt sooo fucken zoned out the past month, been a week since I day .5 one day and .25 the other and my energy levels are definitely back up. If it’s working for my hair I’m not too sure.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have yet to find out, I’ve been doing 1mg since January and felt sooo fucken zoned out the past month, been a week since I day .5 one day and .25 the other and my energy levels are definitely back up. If it’s working for my hair I’m not too sure.
I did the same thing for precisely the same reason. I feel that 0.25mg doesn't maintain as well.

I also found that taking ZMA helps.

Jom88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got worsening of gyno and a slightly curved dick when I used finasteride (gefina 5mg chopped to pieces). Is there any chance that dutasteride wouldn't give me such bad sides? I've been thinking about giving dutasteride a shot, as one last attempt at delaying the inevitable.

Hey man, I was wondering if you ever recovered from your finasteride side effects, and if so, how long it took. Did you have morning erections during this time?