Any Celebrities On Fina And Minoxidil With Good Looking Hair?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
65 percent didnt lose any hair in 5 years is a bad statistic? That is almost 3/4 of every man trying it especially when you consider a lot of guys are already well on the way to male pattern baldness by the time they try it, and we know AAs are most effective in stopping/preventing male pattern baldness not reversing the process once its started. If all men started at Norwood 1 at 20 years old its efficacy might be even higher.
Also finasteride leaves almost 30 percent of the main 5-ar 2 enzyme so dutasteride would work even better. I still think testosterone contributes to male pattern baldness certainly in some people that are more sensitive than others. Its hard to believe two androgens and only the DHT does anything.

xbigstock-143932901-716x716.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tYwXG_mKni.jpg

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
65 percent didnt lose any hair in 5 years is a bad statistic? That is almost 3/4 of every man trying it especially when you consider a lot of guys are already well on the way to male pattern baldness by the time they try it, and we know AAs are most effective in stopping/preventing male pattern baldness not reversing the process once its started. If all men started at Norwood 1 at 20 years old its efficacy might be even higher.
Also finasteride leaves almost 30 percent of the main 5-ar 2 enzyme so dutasteride would work even better. I still think testosterone contributes to male pattern baldness certainly in some people that are more sensitive than others. Its hard to believe two androgens and only the DHT does anything.

It is not a BAD statistic, which is why the FDA approved it to be used for hair loss. Just saying it is not magical. Considering most people will be alive longer than 5-10yrs.

May have even been better if they used another treatment along side the pill.