Any Balding/bald Movie Actor In A Romantic Movie?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People always throwing Jason Statham to 20 year olds that are balding/bald. So lets get real. Do you know any balding/bald actors in romantic movies? I watched a lot of movies and couldnt find one. So if bald is manly and hot, why their is no romantic movie with a hot women f*****g a baldie?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
The men and women are always incredibly attractive and idealised in those shitty romcom films.

Baldness much like being overweight is seen as an imperfection. You'll never see fat people, ugly people or ginger men either. people watching these films want to fantasise about prince charming and he has to have hair, be 6'2, drop dead gorgeous and have a massive penis.

Sex sells, things will never change.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you dont have to red pill me. Its more about the answer to people saying to you go bald bruh Jason and co. So being bald is like overweight does that mean I can tell people they gained weight like they do with my hair?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude you dont have to red pill me. Its more about the answer to people saying to you go bald bruh Jason and co. So being bald is like overweight does that mean I can tell people they gained weight like they do with my hair?

A shocking amount of people dont even recognise that going bald is something generally out of our control. Some women think youre shaving your head because its a 'style' or you lost hair because you ate too much sh*t or smoked too much and you're unhealthy.

Seriously, the amount of times Ive had someone ask me to grow out my hair when im rocking norwood 5 diffuse is unbelievable.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All bald actor only get casted in action movies who target a male audiency aka zero women

Go ahead: stason, bruce willis, vin diesel all play roles in the same kind of movies

If you want a movie who targets women you need attractive actors..and balding is not attractive

A balding man in a romantic movie would be like a fat, 50+ year old chick as the female sidekick in actions movie. It wont happen. They are rules.

A man in romantic movie is

-tall (at least taller than the girl)
-hair (never beyond norwood 2/3)
-handsome face
-bigger head then the girl

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
People always throwing Jason Statham to 20 year olds that are balding/bald. So lets get real. Do you know any balding/bald actors in romantic movies? I watched a lot of movies and couldnt find one. So if bald is manly and hot, why their is no romantic movie with a hot women f*****g a baldie?

would you pay to see a movie with a bald guy chasing some fat b**ch with 4 kids?

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using handsome actors without obvious flaws for beautful female counterparts is fair, fine and realistic for me. What I don't like are movies where it is put in the audience's mind that in the end, the good/smart/average guy wins, as it's what women, who are not shallow after all, truly look for in men.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A shocking amount of people dont even recognise that going bald is something generally out of our control. Some women think youre shaving your head because its a 'style' or you lost hair because you ate too much sh*t or smoked too much and you're unhealthy.

Seriously, the amount of times Ive had someone ask me to grow out my hair when im rocking norwood 5 diffuse is unbelievable.

How can people think Norwood 3 and up is a choice lol. Most fucked up sh*t I heard was: "stop using drugs you go bald.." like they thinkg Im Norwood 3+ cause I do cocain or dunno. But reality Im fit and eat
would you pay to see a movie with a bald guy chasing some fat b**ch with 4 kids?

Im torrenting since years. I just go to movies with a date but yes, I would. Better than showing your girl Norwood 1 and after 90min she has sex with her NW3+ boy lol

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All bald actor only get casted in action movies who target a male audiency aka zero women

Go ahead: stason, bruce willis, vin diesel all play roles in the same kind of movies

If you want a movie who targets women you need attractive actors..and balding is not attractive

A balding man in a romantic movie would be like a fat, 50+ year old chick as the female sidekick in actions movie. It wont happen. They are rules.

A man in romantic movie is

-tall (at least taller than the girl)
-hair (never beyond norwood 2/3)
-handsome face
-bigger head then the girl

Red Pill post of the day!

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
In Jumanji 2nd..

Rock is set with another female costar romantically.
His character is designed as someone who attracts a specific female in his friend circle to him.
(Ignore the action sequences,I am talking about discussions and all that).

Still when this characters come out from the game,
that college girl mentions that she do not like masculine type of guy(Rock like) and I liked guys like you*.(* here refers to the guys normally present in college.)

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can people think Norwood 3 and up is a choice lol. Most fucked up sh*t I heard was: "stop using drugs you go bald.." like they thinkg Im Norwood 3+ cause I do cocain or dunno. But reality Im fit and eat

I hate to be "that guy" but there are treatments which are commonly available from any doctor and will stop and even partially reverse hair loss in over 95% of men.

So yeah, in that context, hair loss kind of is a choice. Ashton Kutcher just admitted he was on dutasteride for a decade and only stopped because he wanted to have kids, didn't care anymore, and was sick of worrying about it.

That was a choice he made. If not for that he'd be NW5+ by now. This picture was from many many years ago, probably around when he first started treatment.

attachment.jpg

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Jumanji 2nd..

Rock is set with another female costar romantically.
His character is designed as someone who attracts a specific female in his friend circle to him.
(Ignore the action sequences,I am talking about discussions and all that).

Still when this characters come out from the game,
that college girl mentions that she do not like masculine type of guy(Rock like) and I liked guys like you*.(* here refers to the guys normally present in college.)

Most hot (i.e., young) girls aren't into bald men. Usually, in my experience, you end up with big girls who want someone ultra-masculine to offset their own size or women who say creepy sh*t like, "My dad was bald, so you remind me of him." If you like "older women," you'll do okay, but that's only because older women are much less picky and figure bald men are the best they can get.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

every woody allen movie... balding and short and hes usually the romantic lead
they are some of the most acclaimed and well known movies in history

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Most hot (i.e., young) girls aren't into bald men. Usually, in my experience, you end up with big girls who want someone ultra-masculine to offset their own size or women who say creepy sh*t like, "My dad was bald, so you remind me of him." If you like "older women," you'll do okay, but that's only because older women are much less picky and figure bald men are the best they can get.

Movies or Internet,news paper often show bald men as attractive...women attracting to masculine bald men easily.
This create False Positive impression in mind of society that baldness has no impact on attracting girls.(dating,marriages.)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

gettyimages-842552418.jpg

upload_2018-4-10_14-45-31.png

just f*****g lol at Nikki Haley hair... even for female

epic curry woman