Any Aussies in here? Best place for finasteride?

Adrian

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm from Melbourne and started on Propecia about a month ago. I have a six month prescription for Propecia, but as you know, it is not cheap! Can anyone give me some pointers as to the best place to buy it? Should I go back to my doctor and ask for Proscar, or should I buy things online?

aussiemale

Reaction score
Code:
Hi all, 

I'm from Melbourne and started on Propecia about a month ago. I have a six month prescription for Propecia, but as you know, it is not cheap! Can anyone give me some pointers as to the best place to buy it? Should I go back to my doctor and ask for Proscar, or should I buy things online?

Hi Adrian,

http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/hair-l ... -loss.html

I had no problem ordering Proscar which took 5 days to arrive about 2 weeks ago.
If money is a problem you could go for the generic brands which are still popular.

varmax

Reaction score
Hi buddy, nice to see an other aussie on the forum.

I live in melbourne and got my Prescription from Dr. Richard Shiell in the city. Just look up for his name under "HAIR" section of yellow pages. He bulkbills so u can claim his fees back from Medicare. He gave me PROSCAR, advised it is cheaper to cut it into pieces than buying Propecia every month.

DrewII

Reaction score
hey another aussie here. i was wondering varmax how much does the proscar cost and how long does one box last you?

Adrian

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the advice, and good to see some Aussies in here too.

Just a quick question on Proscar, maybe a bit silly - how do you cut it? Just with a knife, or is there a more exact way?

Also, I assume Proscar doesn't lose it's effectiveness if you store it outside of its sealed packs (as long as it stays dry)?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Good find Def! I wanted to ask you how much do you end up paying for your american crew revitalise, including shipping?
Adrian, you buy a pill cutter which you get from your local pharmacy, and you could just store it in that.

powersam

Reaction score
for my finasteride i've been buying merck generics. they are made in brasil by merck but are cheaper due to the lack of patent laws there. its about 100 for 3 months worth but then again its genuine merck finasteride. i'll try re find the link.

Felk

Reaction score
PowerSam said:
for my finasteride i've been buying merck generics. they are made in brasil by merck but are cheaper due to the lack of patent laws there. its about 100 for 3 months worth but then again its genuine merck finasteride. i'll try re find the link.

Wasn't this site was it?

http://planethealthstore.com/

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
That site look suspicious. Merck have never made an agreement to make a generic finasteride. That makes as much sense as Pfizer making a generic v**** or Coca-Cola making a generic Coke. If you contact Merck they will confirm this I am sure.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
THIS HAS BEEN COVERED A HUNDRED TIMES

If you don't know what your talking about then don't post mis-information.

Many companies make generics in countries where patent laws don't give them exclusive rights to producing the drug.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Using capital letters does not prove anything. Why don't you contact Merck at their website and see this if you are so sure.