Any Armani Touch Up Patients Around?

s.a.f

Reaction score
vayder said:
another thing you need to keep in mind is that since last year the fue techniques have improved and results vary from patient to patient. My results were the worst anyone could get.

Whats changed in the past year? There are plenty of Dr's who've been getting good FUE results for 5+ yrs.

Petchsky

Reaction score
vayder said:
I'm in the middle of figuring something out and will be shedding some light into this awful situation soon. I hope.

Just post your pics already, you can always take them back down again and ask a mod to delete the thread.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vayder said:
another thing you need to keep in mind is that since last year the fue techniques have improved

They have ? Care to explain this ?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
vayder said:
another thing you need to keep in mind is that since last year the fue techniques have improved

They have ? Care to explain this ?
i think he means that up until a year or so ago, armani didnt mess with fue. Then he transferred over. I dont know if it was smart to be in the first wave of patients who got fue with him being that he really didnt have much, at least publicized, expertise or experience with fue.
perhaps now, he has perfected it after a year of "practice".
i got no idea though and this kinda blows me out of the water considering i was hoping to get to armani once i had a steady income to pay for it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Armani's been doing FUE for more than the past year more like 3/4 yrs at least. Its only in the last year or so that he stopped strip.

Petchsky

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Armani's been doing FUE for more than the past year more like 3/4 yrs at least. Its only in the last year or so that he stopped strip.

Which, although i'm personally dubious about Armarni, his Strip results were very impressive. Shame he knocked it on the head, but for me, he did so because of economics. (i.e, he earns more money from FUE)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
but for me, he did so because of economics. (i.e, he earns more money from FUE)
:agree:

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
s.a.f said:

Which, although i'm personally dubious about Armarni, his Strip results were very impressive. Shame he knocked it on the head, but for me, he did so because of economics. (i.e, he earns more money from FUE)

I don't know about that now that he's lowered his price from $14 to $7 graft for FUE. It's no doubt much more time consuming than stripand from what I see he had to fire a few of the Dr's he trained to do FUE ( Dr Mcmillan)

Cutting his price by 50% can only mean business is slow and who knows he may start offering strip again with all of the FUE touch ups we see just on the internet.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Vayder, your testimony is pretty sketchy. You come on here saying that you had a transplant with Armani that didn't grow. That is a pretty huge allegation and if there is some merit to it, then it is great that you are letting us know about it. Many people on here think Armani is possibly the best there is in hair transplants, so if he did a transplant that failed, we need to know about it.

However, although you said you would post pictures, you have failed to do so. Instead, you are making us rely purely on your testimony with zero evidence. Posting pictures is not hard to do and it seems difficult to believe there is any reason why you haven't done so. Until you post pictures as you promised, i don't think any weight should be given to your testimony.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

So what did Vayder decide?

Also, does anyone actually know what doctors are performing FUE at Armani's Toronto Clinic?

I have been seeing nothing but great results from Dr. Sara Armani.

Is Dr. McMillan no longer working for the Clinic in Toronto by choice or was he let go?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Vaydar was either full of sh*t, or got offered some more work for free if he shut his mouth, either is plausible.

Dr Macmillen, incompetence/negligence i believe, but not a 100% on that. His sister might work in Toronto, again not sure though.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Do all patients go for a touch up or do some take a refund?

Anyone heard of a refund or partial refund being offered instead of a touch up?

vayder

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Vaydar was either full of sh*t, or got offered some more work for free if he shut his mouth, either is plausible.

Dr Macmillen, incompetence/negligence i believe, but not a 100% on that. His sister might work in Toronto, again not sure though.

I'm not full of sh*t but I did get offered a touch up. But f*** that. I got 4000 fue and it failed period. I know of 2 others who also had a failed FUE. I haven't been in contact with them because Armani clinic refuses to release their emails to me. I know only of one guy who had successful FUE and he only got 2000. But me, I will need to get 4000 fue more for free to be satisfied or full refund and nothing less. So far I only got offered 2000 which I have an appointment coming up real soon. I will put that in my crown area since the first 4000 were all in front. Armani says he is perfecting the FUE techniques. But I'm still asking for a refund which will better than losing another 2000 from my donor and risking another failed FUE. I will post pics ASAP. I do have all the before pics. My 9-12 month post up pics are in my hard drive. But I promise to post them in the coming 2-3 weeks. Just bear with me because I'm going through sh*t at the moment. I just shaved my head yesterday as well. And I took more pics before I shaved.

thanks.

vayder

Reaction score
Dude said:
Do all patients go for a touch up or do some take a refund?

Anyone heard of a refund or partial refund being offered instead of a touch up?

No refunds permitted. But I'm trying my friend. Paying payments for something that you didn't receive is bull sh*t. Hair transplant clinics have no clue when it comes to customer satisfaction.

vayder

Reaction score
Also, failed FUEs are common. The doctors never tell you the chances of failure. They sell it you as if its a 100 percent success rate. And doctors like Armani also one of the best in the business could get over confident with their own techniques Because of the countless success stories with the FUSS methods. I heard from a friend who had just got a FUE in the past 3 months saying that FUE success rates are better now with Armani. However, how can I confirm this.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Vayder,

What has changed about the technique?

Are you still working on the Refund?

Are 2000 FUE grafts the standard touch-up number offered, why only 2000 instead of 4000?

Peace Out,
Dude

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm struggling to understand why photos have not been forthcoming. I understand you may be going through a lot, but it seems to me that you could have posted the pics in the amount of time it took you to explain that you have them and will post them in the future.

Are are using the pictures to bargain with Armani? If so, it would make perfect sense that you have not posted them. If not, i can't understand why you disclosed them.