any answer for this ?

longhorn

Reaction score
im having some question here? im still new in this board and i like to hear answer from you guys.Im 23 and having shed over my temples.hope i can have :freaked2: that kind of hair a few more years to come.

1)ok.I take propecia and minoxidil 2% for about 1 month already.I heard that minoxidil cant regrowth hair around temples? if it true so i apply to my temple for nothing except for more shedding?.Will minoxidil 2% do it job or i should change to 5%? anyone have been using 2% and see any positive result?

2) I wanna to know wether it safe for my girl to do a BJ :oops: for me .?is it ok for her to swallow my .... (u know it).i have noticed my sperm getting watery since i took propecia. And i more to ask, when i make love with my girl will she bear a normal baby? with that watery sperm ? im quite worry about this .

thanks i need answer for this

The Gardener

Reaction score
Switch to the minoxidil 5%. And yes, it does help some people on the temples. It helps me!

As for the finasteride question, I'll have to yield to others who are more knowledgeable on the topic.

longhorn

Reaction score
ty gardener and caissin. One more. Can she get pregnant with my watery semen ? wanna make sure that we will have kids in the future

ty in advanced

Cassin

Reaction score
Watery semen doesn't have a hole lot to do with sperm count. Look at it this way, there would be quite a massive warning on the label with this concern.

I am going to be an uncle in around 2 months, my brother in-law takes finasteride no wrorries. The baby is checking out fine.

So unzip your pants, pop some Propecia and pop a boner. Have fun and make her scream in joy.

longhorn

Reaction score
yess thanks . thats what i want to make sure .ty for info.now i can calm down myself. :p yeahh make her scream ;P

uratramp1

Reaction score
er, am i missing something? - my friend has 'watery semen' - as a side-effect of taking propecia - fine. He then decides he wants to have a baby with his girlfriend - so he SHOULD STOP taking PROPECIA, as the consequences to a male foetus - does not bear thinking about ---having STOPPED taking propecia for a period....before trying to 'conceive', your side-effects, such as your 'watery semen' should no longer be present - correct? ....man i am confused.... a 'clarification' from an 'experienced' poster would be most welcome - thank you. :?

Cassin

Reaction score
On this one, you should always do what feel best of course when it comes to haveing a baby and taking something like finasteride. My brother in-law had much discussion with this with his doctor and the doctor said no worries. Also we would have heard many many news stories of deformed babies because of finasteride.

It's all speculation that should be talked to with a doctor. No one will ever feel 100% safe until they do of course.

longhorn

Reaction score
Cassin said:
On this one, you should always do what feel best of course when it comes to haveing a baby and taking something like finasteride. My brother in-law had much discussion with this with his doctor and the doctor said no worries. Also we would have heard many many news stories of deformed babies because of finasteride.

deformed babies ? goshh God . better stop taking finasteride rather have a deform baby. like uraflamp1 just said need "experienced one " to give an advise that have been through this scenario.

any advise ?

Cassin

Reaction score
Sheesh...........listen people..........

There has not been any reports of this so far.........

Yet for some reason people still get scared about it as it is some underground dark secret only to be discovered on paranoid Hairloss forums.

uratramp1

Reaction score
.....with all due respect - 'rumour' or no 'rumour', we can 'agree to disagree', and so on.. - but folks to risk our health is OUR choice.....but to even consider putting my son's health at risk - because his father had a'complex' about his hair - is absoltely UNFORGIVABLE - those members who are playing with fire/kidding themselves - & taking propecia while trying to conceive - may U rot in hell ------apologies lost my cool - remember folks, U would only have to abstain from the propecia while UR trying to conceive...yes i am stating the obvious.....@longhorn - it seems you lack the language skills to address me by my name : URATRAMP1 --- ur young, & your girlfriend uses your shiny head as a torch?....LOL........I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!!!!! :D

artvandaley

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I think it's recommended to go off of finasteride for about 2 weeks before trying to get a woman pregnant.

Cassin

Reaction score
Recommended maybe.

But my point is to show at least one documented case with a problem with 1mg of finasteride and babies.

waiting....................

EDIT:

I am not trying to attack anyone that objects to me on this, I am just trying to point out paranoid suspicions VS facts before we terrify every male that reads this that wants to have a kid someday.

longhorn

Reaction score
:oops: sorry uratramp1 .its was a mispelled.English is my 4th language(correct me if im wrong). i just wonder what did those veteran used to do to deal with this kind of problem ? deformed baby this really freaked me out.To see my own kid grow up like others will be the happiest moment in my life.Not to see my kid just stay on a wheel chair or cant even spell his own name.Really need advise from those veteran about this kind of problem ? dont u guys *hem hem* with your gf or wife during on propecia? or mb you guys dont interested to share great moment with your beloved one or does it mean nothing at all instead of full hair on head .
Give any advise that will enlighten us.

thanks

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
f*****g A!!!!!!!!!! nO STOP THE OBSURDNESS NOW PLEASE,...god damnit, there is no effect on your ability to reproduce or your genetic complex in your sperm.....motherfucker, this is so ridiculous...umm yeah the millions of dollars put into the research of propecia and somehow the researches forgot to look at the aspect of reproduction and the offspring produced......give me a break.......oh yeah the millions of people taking propecia to have not reported any problems with normal reproduction either.......these threads should just be deleted, your scaring newbs with this bullshit......

longhorn

Reaction score
lame lame . i dont need your advise on this lamer. just let others that have went through to answer it. nonsense lamer.

goldenbears

Reaction score
im not taking sides on this subject but i went in to give blood today. I've been giving on a regular basis for the last three years.

Anyways, I wasn't able to give blood because the FDA requires being off of Finasteride for a period of 1 month before donations are made specifically for birth defect reasons.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
longhorn said:
lame lame . i dont need your advise on this lamer. just let others that have went through to answer it. nonsense lamer.
Lame? funny motherfucker aint ya?
Ok I'll let you make decision from what people say on message boards, just go ahead and ignore the millions of dollars put into research and undeniable science. Now go get your f*****g shine box......

Of course you couldnt give blood, thats why women who are pregnant or might become pregnant should not handle broken or crushed propecia tablets, Yes you still have finasteride in your blood, but that does not mean you have any in your sperm that could alter its genetic complexion and produce an abnormal offspring.....

Axon

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Recommended maybe.

But my point is to show at least one documented case with a problem with 1mg of finasteride and babies.

waiting....................

EDIT:

I am not trying to attack anyone that objects to me on this, I am just trying to point out paranoid suspicions VS facts before we terrify every male that reads this that wants to have a kid someday.

This is all your f*****g fault man. :) Don't even MENTION negative things - see how it spins totally out of control?

The fact is there are no documented cases of a baby suffering a deformity from Finasteride. If you still don't feel comfortable, feel free to discontinue the drug while attempting to concieve.