Any alternatives to inhouse now that they don't ship to many european countries? Oral Mino/loniten

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to loniten/oral mino from inhouse but they stopped shipping to many parts of Europe, then I moved to goldpharma which are unpredictable with stock availability. Inhouse has their own stock while goldpharma mostly has a network of pharmacies and are not good with updating availability.

Is there any other websites, it can be prescription based too.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to loniten/oral mino from inhouse but they stopped shipping to many parts of Europe, then I moved to goldpharma which are unpredictable with stock availability. Inhouse has their own stock while goldpharma mostly has a network of pharmacies and are not good with updating availability.

Is there any other websites, it can be prescription based too.
How can People be so dumb? Yes just drink the liquid like the rest of us. I know about a guy that took loniten for 20 years he switched to drinking the liquid minoxidill instead and said it worked just as good. Many do this myself included.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can People be so dumb? Yes just drink the liquid like the rest of us. I know about a guy that took loniten for 20 years he switched to drinking the liquid minoxidill instead and said it worked just as good. Many do this myself included.
I don't doubt you that it is effective, but I wouldn't call it the same thing, otherwise one wouldn't be a prescription drug and the other off the shelf.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately they don't ship to Scandinavia.
Did you figure it out? If not just message me and i will give you the web i have been using and are still using

Do you still drink the topical minoxidil daddy? Does it feel good? haha

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully. I got 2, I emailed them to see if they ship to EU and Scandinavia. It's the Thai stuff.
Well if they dont ship from EU customs will be a big issue at least in sweden. Still a few Drops of the liquid minoxidill in a capsule DOES work. I seen a Guy on reddit that had crazy regrowth on his hairline from swalloing a few Drops. Heard many other positive results from swallowing the liquid too on this site and elsewhere.