Any Alternatives To Erdogan (turkey)?

idunnosomething19

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there, been digging through research for a hair transplant in Turkey and have been, like many before me, blown away by the sheer number of clinics. I don't mind spending a bit of money, but Erdogan is a touch high. Does anybody have experience with other alternatives that offer similar quality?

I'm looking at many clinics right now: Asmed, Clinicana, Estenbul, Elithair, Cosmedica. Any others that people recommend?

Joseph80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
You are right. There are so many. And quality might differ significantly.
Do you have specific preferences? Like no shaving, a specific technique like FUE or DHI?

idunnosomething19

My Regimen
Reaction score
FUE, with shaving. Doesn't help much to narrow it down because pretty much every clinic does this lol.

It's also really hard to tell with review sites - so many of them seem fake or created by people who work for the company.

I'm looking at Arenamed right now (they gave me a fantastic quote compared to Erdogan) but again, it's so hard to tell.

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erdogan is expensive but he always quotes a high number of grafts, again though this is why he achieves such good results. I used Dr Ilker Apaydin at the Newage Clinic in Istanbul for 3600 grafts 4 weeks ago, he's a lovely fella & a top Plastic Surgeon who has been performing FUE for over 20 years. His reviews are excellent and he's a fraction of the price of Erdogan, but only time will tell of the results.

Keep researching and go with your gut feeling. Good luck.

Mike Jacob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant without shaving may cause some problems. If you will get over 2000 grafts, generally you should not demand a hair transplant without shaving since it increases the risk of infection.

Erdogan is the famous one, but there is not a rule that famous ones will be the best ones. Check the profile and CV of the MDs, ask them a few detailed questions, want before-after photos, try to find some honest reviews.

I believe, that is all you can do.

Last edited:

Sibel Tan

My Regimen
Reaction score
€ 2.000,00 maximum grafts and a very good clinic on the European side of Istanbul.
If you are interested just send me a message.
There are also cheaper ones but I think you want a known clinic.

Yodda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Tunisia Dr Meddeb he perform all the procedure not assistant (1 operation per day) very good prices. And as I speak French I find his name on French forum. I'm also seeking more info for Europe, Turkey ( I saw also cinik but he don't perform all the operation only assistants). Best

rotrichrich

Reaction score
I read that Erdogan nowadays has too many patients per day (so he isn't performing all of the procedures or he is spending way less time with his patients). There were some unhappy people lately, but correct me if I am wrong...

Dr. Demirsoy is now my target. He charges 1.25 EUR and looks to be top-notch. Couldn't find any bad review on him.
Anyone would share experience on him? What do you guys think?