Any Advice?

madhoos

Reaction score
Do any of you have any advice as I am debating getting a second hair transplant, i posted b4 but it got removed for some reason.
Thanks!!

I got my first procedure in July 2005, I was almost 24 it was about 1800 grafts. Some of it didn't grow in, my doctor said that he would do about 1200-1400 for my 2nd hair transplant, I am now 26. My biggest concerns are the scar and long term planning. My scar from the first procedure came out well except for a small section on the side which can be fixed, but i'm worried about a scar for my 2nd hair transplant.

Additionally, with thinking about long term planning, can they position the hair so with future loss it would look natural even if I didn't get another procedure after the 2nd hair transplant? I have been taking 1mg of propecia every other day since my first procedure and it has been working well, but from what I understand the long term efficacy may not be great, although I may be wrong.

Also, do you think with my age, I should wait a little longer before using up more of my donor site?