Antrage's Story *pics*

antrage

Reaction score
Hey All,

Alright so i've probably been dealing with hairloss for about 2 and a half years now, since Nov 05, been on these forums for awhile now, but work and all stuff like treatment gets delayed.

Planning to make a dermatologist appointment tomorrow, and hopefully i'll be able to get a prescription for proscar, I don't really want to go on rogaine because I don't feel I need it, just yet.

I've also been on nizoral 2% for 2 months, not really doing much, my hair has thicked up a bitthou . Also I want to start taking a few herbal treaments like flax seed and soy milk, and a multivitamins.

Ill keep you guys posted, I think just sticking with proscar for a long time, will be enough for me I still got pretty much alot of hair left, so I can still pull off my strait hair emo look :p

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't need treatments. You are not balding.

evildude

Established Member
Reaction score
amusing. how self-conscious and vain do you have to be notice hairloss like that? assuming you even have hairloss, which i can't see.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
evildude said:
amusing. how self-conscious and vain do you have to be notice hairloss like that? assuming you even have hairloss, which i can't see.

I agree.

G

Don´t listen to these guys. You are thinning on the crown and a bit on the hairline as well. The best way to treat hairloss is to start as early as possible. Those who say otherwise are just jealous and want to bring you down to their level. Good Luck!

beaner

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
. Those who say otherwise are just jealous and want to bring you down to their level. Good Luck!

No, you just want someone to feel as bad as you about a non-issue. This guy has great hair.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey antrage I cant seem to tell that your hair is balding maybe its just your long hair covering it. I do see a slight receding hair loss in the crown area but everybody has a bald spot in back area. You should cut your hair short and that way you can determine if you are really having hair loss before you start a hairloss regimen.

IBM

Reaction score
Taug is right in one point. If you feel that your hair is falling faster than usual or is lifeless then do the treatments as quick as you can.

Treatments wont "kill" you.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug, given your history of delusional perceptions, I do not think anybody on this forum can take your advice with regards to their hairloss. Antrage has absolutely no "thinning", or recession. His hair is perfectly fine, and only somebody with body dismorphic disorder (which I guess you suffer from, as well as depression) would be able to see any obtrusive balding pattern.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
come on Taug...your struggling more and more everyday. :(

G

It is his decision.........

If he does nothing and just forgets about hairloss for a few years (which is what many people at the early stages want to do) he will come back here as a Norwood 2.5 and think his life is over.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
It is his decision.........

If he does nothing and just forgets about hairloss for a few years (which is what many people at the early stages want to do) he will come back here as a Norwood 2.5 and think his life is over.

There is nothing currently that would suggest why he should even reach a Norwood "2.5". You are basing your advice and opinions on your own perceptions, which as I mentioned before, are seriously detached from reality. The basis for your opinions on Antrage's hairloss should be the evidence he provides you with, which currently shows absolutely no hairloss. Whether or not he will be bald in the future is not something you can predict, but you should not advise him to take medications as a preventative measure, beacause:

A) He will waste money on a problem he more than likely doesn't have.

B) It is psychologically tramautic at times to have to deal with male pattern baldness, and it seems a waste if you AREN'T actually balding.

antrage

Reaction score
Guess I better chime in since msot of you think im crazy haha.

While it may not look like I have, any hairloss, I have been shedding for about 2 and a half years, some times it worse sometimes its better. I'm going to get tested to see if its anemia or some other decifiency along those lines just in case, but I'm leaning towards it being male pattern baldness related since its been happening continually for so long.

But we shall see, oddly enough my shedding started exactly 2 days after I started working at where I am working now. So who knows maybe when I leave this job and go back to school it might stop. Has anyone heard of shedding thats environment related?

Thanks all :D

RaginDemon

Reaction score
antrage said:
Guess I better chime in since msot of you think im crazy haha.

While it may not look like I have, any hairloss, I have been shedding for about 2 and a half years, some times it worse sometimes its better. I'm going to get tested to see if its anemia or some other decifiency along those lines just in case, but I'm leaning towards it being male pattern baldness related since its been happening continually for so long.

But we shall see, oddly enough my shedding started exactly 2 days after I started working at where I am working now. So who knows maybe when I leave this job and go back to school it might stop. Has anyone heard of shedding thats environment related?

Thanks all :D

I have no idea why you think your losing your hair. Your hair is fine and you dont need any medical help.