Anti finasteride Crowd, This Is Your Future! | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Anti finasteride Crowd, This Is Your Future!

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by StevenGerrard, Nov 29, 2019.

1. StevenGerrard

StevenGerrard Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Good Lord! I would rather hop on an aggressive estrogen regimen and grow triple C boobs than end up like this.

Wig or nor wig; this is just atrocious. Diffuse thinning is just... REPULSIVE -- the wig is equally bad

anyone that refuses to address their hair loss without the aide of an antiandrogen is bound to end up looking like that

Hairicane, pegasus2 and Ikarus like this.
  2. Gregor59

Gregor59 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He looks good and happy

3. clarence-forgotpassword

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, just like most of us.

4. OldnBald

OldnBald Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  5. transam

transam Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I personally cant do wigs because of the social stigma, & the fear of it falling out...or coming off randomly.
    But if you like it, then good for you!

6. justbeconfident

justbeconfident Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    myeh, its not all of the story tbh, sh*t doesnt work for everybody

im on finasteride for 2 months and no results at all so far, shedding up to 200 hairs a day

also jfl @ common lies about 'hair doesnt matter', 'just shave it', 'own that sh*t like a man', the same type of lies as 'dick size doesnt matter', 'its the motion in the ocea', 'look dont matter, it's what on the inside'

this whole sh*t is super depressing tbh, looks make or break your life and they all depend on your genetics

7. Who Farted

Who Farted Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    At least his dick functions correctly, which is more than OP can say. It never ceases to amaze when finasteride/dutasteride cultists dismiss the frequency and severity of side effects while conveniently leaving out that they themselves are experiencing a litany of them.

Not everyone thinks that the possibility of, (among other things), a dysfunctional penis, a complete lack of libido, a nonexistent sex life (or the desire to have one), insomnia, lethargy, and a lifelong marriage to a pill is an acceptable risk, (let alone something they are willing to live with), purely to assuage their insecurity.

When it comes to a heavy medication with a lifelong commitment, (especially a vanity drug like finasteride/dutasteride), people need to be able to make an informed decision. They cannot do this if the risks and side effects are downplayed and/or denied and those who experienced them are dismissed and/or mocked.

#7 Who Farted, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  8. StevenGerrard

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    my dick works just fine, I have yet to experience any form of ED. Do you want a signed affidavit or something? Yes, my libido is significantly lower (though it varies) some days it's completely shot and others completely healthy, while we are it, how do you know that his dick works? (hint: you don't). We (the viewing audience) know nothing about his personal life other than the fact that being bald clearly bothers him - hence the reason why he sought out a wig on a popular YT channel. I'm not downplaying anything, the side effects are definitely real-ish albeit tolerable and keep in mind I'm on the "older" side of things (mid 30s).

I think it's only fair for me to promote my anti baldness/don't go bald agenda since there seem to be a handful of yous (on a hairloss forum at that - go figure) plugging anti finasteride crap

Ikarus and Kambrira159 like this.
  9. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

[​IMG]

Lmfao at your coping you desperate balding idiot. Take your hormone treatment to save your ratsnest, no need to make threads just because you're so insecure of taking duta.

And lol at you making fun of a guy with a hair system who looks a million times better than you who follows a tranny regimen. Your delusion that fina/duta is safe is amusing though. Anyway please do continue with your hormonal poison regimen.

10. StevenGerrard

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    you obviously have deep anger issues (coupled with some form of self hatred), you literally hop from thread to thread insulting people.

you have no idea what I look like given that a) I have never described my physical appearance b) I have never posted a picture of myself

I'm not insecure about taking duta. I won't let people go bald because of your dumb agenda -- not only are you balding but you also have the immune system of a diseased pigeon given that you couldn't handle the side effects of a relative tame and safe antiandrogen (finasteride). Stop scaring people into NOT seeking treatment, what you're doing is immoral and unethical

pegasus2 and Ikarus like this.
  11. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lol, sure you're not insecure mate.

Meanwhile you make a troll thread and make fun of a guy with a hair system. "Bu bu you insult people and are unethical"

You complete hypocrite.

And what you are doing is immoral, promoting hormonal poison that can destroy lives. You're a pathetic, balding, insecure 34 year old who has doubts about taking duta aka hormonal poison. But idiots like you need to learn the hard way, every pill you swallow makes me happy.

12. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  13. StevenGerrard

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    if I'm still sh*t posting here 6 months from now consider my treatment a failure

you have been here for the past 3 years whining and bitching about everything under the sun and you have the balls to say "have a chance of saving your ratsnest", projecting much?

that is your shtick, your MO. You are a Projecting Pigeon

from Urban Dictionary: Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defense mechanism characterized by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

Kambrira159 likes this.
  14. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Haha, hit a nerve with "ratsnest" it seems...damn I'm right am I? Now I understand your lack of rationality and your desperation, no wonder you do not want to be confronted with the dangerous reality of hormonal treatments.

I just feel sorry for you friend. Let's hope your chemical castration goals of 2020 will also save your hair (or what's left).

15. StevenGerrard

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I have already accepted the reality of whatever medication I'm on (be it oral or topical) whereas you are the one who is secretly hoping that some experimental ointment (that isn't even FDA approved) will save you from further baldness.

your act is transparent and I see right through it, carry on with the projection

Ikarus likes this.
  16. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You know nothing friend. That's why I encourage you to take duta, the only way you will learn. Btw if you think hairloss is the worst that could happen to you, just wait untill side effects hit you.

And I'm doing fine on zix for now, I will let you know about my results in a few months (good or bad)

17. disfiguredyoungman

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No. This is my past.

18. Who Farted

Who Farted Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    All of the side effects I referenced were taken from your own posts in other threads. This is why I didn’t mention other possible side effects and why I used the term dysfunctional penis in lieu of erectile dysfunction.

You have not, to my knowledge, claimed to be suffering from ED, but you have described abnormalities, which do not occur if things are functioning correctly.

I never said that I am anti-finasteride, what I said was that people need to make an informed decision as to whether or not it’s right for them. To do that, they need as much information as possible from across the spectrum of opinions and perspectives. Historically, the possible benefits of finasteride are well established, while the side effects, up until very recently, were minimized and buried.

The same argument you’ve made regarding the harm caused by anti-finasteride proponents applies to that caused by finasteride proponents; for every person who regrets not starting earlier due to the fear of sides is a person who regrets starting at all and would never have done so had they been fully informed regarding the frequency and severity of the sides.

#18 Who Farted, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Pigeon likes this.
  19. Ikarus

Ikarus Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Boomer

Pigeon likes this.
  20. Pigeon