Anti-DHT Topical

ManUFan

Reaction score
Would anyone of you recommend Prophixen-n as a good anti-dht topical? Besides Propecia, what do you guys recommend being the most effective anti-DHT topical? Revivogen? RU? Xandrox? I keep hearing spironolactone. What actually is spironolactone? and OzBrew? Is it homemade? Is it effective? If so, where can I find it? I'm really not interested in minoxidil, and although propecia was doing well for me, been on it for 5 months, the side effects were too much.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Seriously consider a combination of 5% topical spironolactone twice a day and Revivogen once or twice per day as a replacement for Propecia.

I would not use either alone. spironolactone complements Revivogen which is the most potent topical DHT inhibitor I know of. It is an androgen receptor blocker... whereas revivogen stops the creation of said androgens. They work together well.

HairLossTalk.com

G

I´m currently using the 2% version of spironolactone since I found the 5% hard if impossible to apply to my scalp - because of hairdensity. I was wondering, HairLossTalk.com if the 2% version is any good and I was also wondering how many times a week you use the revivogen stuff - my skin, which is very tolerant can´t handle revivogen once a day + spironolactone twice.

nobold

Reaction score
What do you gays think about using Flutamide topically insted of spironolactone?
In Poland flutamide is much cheaper than spironolactone and i have read that fluta is even more powerfull antiandrogen (DHT receptors bloker) then spironolactone.

freudling

Reaction score
nohold: I am in Poland too! Where are you getting your spironolactone and Flut?

nobold

Reaction score
freudling said:
nohold: I am in Poland too! Where are you getting your spironolactone and Flut?

I understand that you now live in Poland but you're not a Pole and don't understand polish language wright?
You can get a flutamide (drug name Flutamid) in the local drugstore but you have to have a prescription from the doctor. I don't use spironolactone but it is also avaible in drugstore with prescription ( drug name is Verospiron).