Anti Bald Add

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I saw an add for Scratchers, a new lottery game.

This average looking, plain, middle aged lady is sitting in a restaurent, when a handsome man with a full head of hair approaches her and asks if her name is "xxx".

She respnds "Wow, most of my blind dates are pasty bald men!" She is clearly happy and smiling. Then she realizes this is the matrodee, and her date is an average looking bald guy who then sits down. Her look immedietly changes to disgust.

As a consolation to her loser blind date, she offers him a scratcher lottery ticket.

The message - even plain, middle aged women are above bald men.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Thinning said:

This average looking, plain, middle aged lady is sitting in a restaurent, when a handsome man with a full head of hair approaches her and asks if her name is "xxx".

She respnds "Wow, most of my blind dates are pasty bald men!" She is clearly happy and smiling. Then she realizes this is the matrodee, and her date is an average looking bald guy who then sits down. Her look immedietly changes to disgust.

As a consolation to her loser blind date, she offers him a scratcher lottery ticket.

well while you can't change being bald.. you can change being average and pasty.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:

you are the most negative poster on this forum...i have seen this for 2 years!! :lol: