BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s too bad cellular senescence has got nothing to do with ΑGΑ though

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It probably does nothing for skin ageing.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Only seniors in the trials. Doubt this will be useful to be honest. Just observe that these 'anti-aging' solutions are geared towards elderly people only.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only seniors in the trials. Doubt this will be useful to be honest. Just observe that these 'anti-aging' solutions are geared towards elderly people only.

They are making some pretty break throughs. I'd say in 20 years there will be some pretty effective medically proven anti aging treatments.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been other recent studies of senolytic activators too, so the approach seems promising. I recently stocked up on a commercially available product I'm going to experiment with.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Quercetin has come up a couple of times for hair loss, especially for Alopecia Areata. Maybe it's time to invest in Buckwheat tea.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quercetin has come up a couple of times for hair loss, especially for Alopecia Areata. Maybe it's time to invest in Buckwheat tea.
Strangely I believe it makes me shed. I have tried it a half dozen times Over the years.

Last edited:

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s amazing that we’re closer to curing the aging process than we are curing hair loss. Wtf is that all about?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s amazing that we’re closer to curing the aging process than we are curing hair loss. Wtf is that all about?

Immortality pills have the same popularity in the media as baldness cures and nothing ever came out of it so far.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

it says on the quercetin wikipedia page it activates estrogen receptors, im pretty clueless about the science behind hairloss but isn't estrogen good for our hair? might be a worthwhile supplement to take maybe.