Anthony Kiedis - work done or natural?

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
RHCPs front man, Anthony Kiedis, I've always wondered if he had some work done on his hair or if he just got those godlike Reagan-quality type of hair.

He's 53 years old. No gray hairs (obviously dyes). Very quality straight hair. No recession at all.

Hes had all sorts of hair cuts during his career and his hair quality seemed to never take a hit. I mean he have consistently dyed his hair since the 80s.

https://www.google.se/search?q=anth...KEwj6wP_atNXMAhWCWywKHfcsD4AQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_

His father is a Norwood 1 at 76 years old:
http://anthonykiedis.net/info/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kiedis-blackie-dammett-gallery.jpg

But at on older pic he looks Norwood 2-2.5:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0e/18/5c/0e185c0e51cf159f262e162978d503ee.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Where you at Wayne lmao

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahah it's funny you post this because I was actually thinking the same thing myself. I think he is probably just super lucky, he might be on finasteride for preventive reasons.

hairwegoes

Reaction score
rockstar hair genetics...what about john frusciante all the drugs hes been through etc and still perfect thick hair.

These rockers abuse there body so much but always have great hair, does this mean if we abuse ourselves with drink and drugs well keep our hair?

daplo collins

Reaction score
Prob just good genes, his dad kinda looks like christopher wlalken. Ozzy Osbourne also has EXCELLENt hair and hes over 60 and all the drugs and **** he has done to his body

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
frusciante had a hair transplant and got his teeth fixed when he rejoined the band. Kiedis's dad looks like he's wearing, think hes had work done on his face too... i wouldnt be too suprised if kiedis had something done. Not hating. He looks good on it.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
frusciante had a hair transplant and got his teeth fixed when he rejoined the band. Kiedis's dad looks like he's wearing, think hes had work done on his face too... i wouldnt be too suprised if kiedis had something done. Not hating. He looks good on it.

Frusciante, really?

Kiedis dad must have done something with his hair. He was receding decades ago and at 76 years old, his hairline seem to have magically recovered.

I think Kiedis is very aware of his looks, no doubt. But his hair... it seems almost freakishly good hair quality at his age with all the haircuts and stuff he'd done over the years.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kiedis is part Cherokee I believe, and we all know what godlike hair genes native Americans have...

Frusciante, I don't think he had a hair transplant, he periodically shaves his head and it always looked very natural. Lucky bastard, almost died due to heroin addiction and let his teeth rot out of his head, didn't take care of himself, still amazing hair. Reminds me of Shane McGowan, dirty alchoholic who also let his teeth rot but his hair is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Flea on the other hand, he's been slowly receeding for pretty much his entire career, I don't ever recall him having a good hairline, but it's progressed super slowly. Chad Smith is a hat prisoner.

baldnewb

Reaction score
Kiedis is part Cherokee I believe, and we all know what godlike hair genes native Americans have...

Frusciante, I don't think he had a hair transplant, he periodically shaves his head and it always looked very natural. Lucky bastard, almost died due to heroin addiction and let his teeth rot out of his head, didn't take care of himself, still amazing hair. Reminds me of Shane McGowan, dirty alchoholic who also let his teeth rot but his hair is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Flea on the other hand, he's been slowly receeding for pretty much his entire career, I don't ever recall him having a good hairline, but it's progressed super slowly. Chad Smith is a hat prisoner.

Fairly sure Frusciante had to have a hair transplant on a patch of his head that got ****ed up from his 5 years of heavy drug abuse, don't think it was pattern baldness

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He definitely wears wigs these days. He also had his forehead covered with a combover for the past 20+ years.

Attachments

• Anthony-Kiedis-of-the-Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-Douglas-MasonGetty-Images-Post-Malone-Lorne-Thomso...jpg
    Anthony-Kiedis-of-the-Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-Douglas-MasonGetty-Images-Post-Malone-Lorne-Thomso...jpg
    126 KB · Views: 59