Another topical to compliment minoxidil...

JonA

Reaction score
I recently reduced minoxidil to 1x daily because minoxidil made my hair feel like straw and fake or somethin.

I would like your opinions and experiences on topicals u have used with minoxidil. I want a topical that i ONLY HAVE TO USE ONCE at night with my minoxidil..was thinking folligen???

(tried 5% spironolactone,, but its too difficult to apply all over with diffuse thinning)

Suggestions Please...

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
we are a lazy bunch of bastards :)

once at night, after minoxidil?

revivogen (might want to leave a little time inbetween);

folligen or tricomin;

spironolactone 2%;

emu oil;

100% pure aloe vera gel;

tea tree oil or seabuckthorn oil;

that's all I got.

JonA

Reaction score
u got any experiance in using any of them..??? what would be the most effective??

(come on guys u can do it.... js reach the keyboard.. it'll only take 2mins max lol)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I've used them all except the seabuckthorn oil - which is similar but different to tea tree oil.

They're all good - maybe all the same weight in terms of effectiveness (now that I said THAT you should get a lot of responses :) - and should all compliment minoxidil pretty well.

Oh - and that fancey-schmancey expensive apple poly topical would be the bomb (never used that though - but supposedley it's great stuff).

Good luck.

Hopefully some of my lazy-*** forum bastard buddies will chime in their $.02. :sulkoff: