Another shedding question

hexedd

Reaction score
Hey all,

I noticed after taking Propecia for like 3 months that my shedding slowed down. Since then though, it seems like it has continually stayed the same. I added revivogen about 6 months in and I noticed a shed then too. The shedding is odd because it is mainly in the frontal region which would mean if it continued I would have a "path" going down the front of my head, only about two inches wide, slightly small I think to be male pattern baldness effects only. I've been told that if you are on a product like Propecia for awhile and then add another one that you introduce another shed and possibly delay seeing the effects of the treatments. Does anyone know if there truth in this? Should I just stop the Revivogen and wait to see if the Propecia does anything for a year or so on it's own? Or just continue this regimen? Ever since I started on Revivogen I get this incessant itch and slight hurt in the scalp. It drives me f*****g crazy. Any recommendations would be nice. I just want to know if I should continue this regimen or say f*** it and get on Xandrox 5% to see if a growth stimulant combined with Propecia might do the trick.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
If you keep adding new things to the line-up, and you just added something else not too long before, then yeah you'll keep shedding.

As for the burning and random pain spots, I get that too occassionally on the top of my head where my male pattern baldness seems to be. USED TOO I only I shed from the crown to the middle of my head. (making the line you describe)

Lately as I've said in my nazi threads, the hairs NOW are small, weak or puny that I'm shedding, with a rare few being those aforementioned hairs, or from the back part that is supposed to be unaffected by DHT.

I'd like to know what causes those spots though.

G

could a shed start possibly after using nizoral for 2-3 months? im tryin to find out why im shedding at 7 months, i added the nizoral about 2-3 months ago

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
bartman654 said:
could a shed start possibly after using nizoral for 2-3 months? im tryin to find out why im shedding at 7 months, i added the nizoral about 2-3 months ago

I doubt it, unless your scalp is inflamed from using it lately. Alot of members have reported a second shed at months 6-8. What your experiencing is par for the course.