another ordering online question, could it be fake propecia?

meeee

Reaction score
have been ordering propecia on line for a year now with no problems but how do you know you're even getting the real thing and not a fake in a really good wrapper? I haven't noticied anything, nothings improved, no side effects....

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You'd have to be pretty unlucky, if you use one of the proven suppliers then you'll be fine.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
You'd have to be pretty unlucky, if you use one of the proven suppliers then you'll be fine.

Why isnt there a thread on these "proven suppliers" or is there?

I only know that finpecia is good but i just see "here say" in posts now and then.

I think there should be an official topic about this.

beaner

Reaction score
Phillip said:
UK1 said:

I only know that finpecia is good but i just see "here say" in posts now and then.

There is a whole thread evaluating the various internet pharmacies. I'm sure you'll find it with a bit of searching.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Phillip said:
UK1 said:

There is a whole thread evaluating the various internet pharmacies. I'm sure you'll find it with a bit of searching.

thanks. I found it now after searching. :)

G

Re: another ordering online question, could it be fake prope

meeee said:
have been ordering propecia on line for a year now with no problems but how do you know you're even getting the real thing and not a fake in a really good wrapper? I haven't noticied anything, nothings improved, no side effects....

Are you buying the Merck Propecia online?!?! I've heard of cases of fake propecia but haven't come across one yet on fake generic finasteride.

The incentive to counterfeit propecia is much higher than it is for the generics.