Another Kintor Update! Kintor Announces New Advanced Androgen Receptor Drug GT20029

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FDA Grants IND For Advanced GT20029 PROTAC Drug: Update (7/13/21)​

This is the much anticipated Androgen Degrader from Kintor!

Great news coming out from Kintor. Their on absolute fire whilst most others are taking their own sweet time.

Credit to the Admin of Follicle Thought

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FDA Grants IND For Advanced GT20029 PROTAC Drug: Update (7/13/21)​

This is the much anticipated Androgen Degrader from Kintor!

Great news coming out from Kintor. Their on absolute fire whilst most others are taking their own sweet time.

Credit to the Admin of Follicle Thought
I recommend following hair loss cure 2020 if you want the latest hair loss news: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/
That's pretty much where follicle thought gets all his news from; hlc2020 wrote about this over 3 days ago.

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO @ that's where FT gets his news. Not even close. No issue at all with that site, but just gotta set records straight. There were 2 updates from Kintor and I had both of them immediately. Micky knows where to get his news from.

I get all of the news on my own or from CEOs who send it right to my inbox like today with Stemson. Just checking is there anyone else with the story yet? ;)

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO @ that's where FT gets his news. Not even close. No issue at all with that site, but just gotta set records straight. There were 2 updates from Kintor and I had both of them immediately. Micky knows where to get his news from.

I get all of the news on my own or from CEOs who send it right to my inbox like today with Stemson. Just checking is there anyone else with the story yet? ;)
Exactly!!!

Lmao Eeyore is crazy. Joseph you get the news first no questions about that. I was just going to respond to what a ludicrous statement Eeyore made but I was busy, glad you jumped in.

Follicle Thought is always first.