Another good reason to use Minoxidil

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Aminexil

collegechemistrystudent said:
The point of Aminexil is to preven follicle rigidification. Minoxidil does this too, but Aminexil is supposed to be better. They say they studies Aminexil for 20 years, I think, and that does not sound believable since the product just came out. read about it on http://www.loreal.com.

Aminexil didn't just come out. It's been discussed for YEARS on hairloss sites.

Bryan

CCS

Reaction score
then why is it not more widely available? spectra DNC is the only US source i know of. have you heard of any tests that show if it is much different than its brother minoxidil? they said it is better, but they did not say how much. they just said they found that many minoxidil derivatives do the same stuff but that this one seemed to be the best.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've never seen or even heard of a medical journal study testing the stuff. I get the impression that it's a highly proprietary substance which has only very limited "in-house" testing.

Bryan

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
well, i got my spectral dnc in the mail today, applied it.. and.. UHOH looks like my forehead was tainted a little yellow.. nothing too bad, i just wouldnt want it to run on my clothes.

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
I also forgot to mention this stuff is completly dry in around 3-4 minutes, and i love the way it leaves your hair feeling, i personaly think it improves the appairance. Liking it alot after one application

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
whats the big difference between spectral dnc and spectral rs?

does spectral rs just not have minoxidil?