another good piece!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I 've just seen this on a forum...it's a piece from coolpiece...I've heard some good reviews about their pieces and especially for the lace that they are providing and also for their consistency...has anyone from here ever tried cool piece?
btw take a look at the piece!

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 504

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because ...that look so damn real...that's why...and btw the hair is wet so when is dry there will be much more hair!

cuebald

Reaction score
I personally think the unit is a tad too long - it doesn't blend well with the length of the rest of his hair.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I bet that if you see this guy on the street you will notice that this guy has a full head of hair and nothing more!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow O_O that looks great, if people around me didnt know im already bald then i would get one!!! amazing!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
try to grow the side and back hair for a while...use a baseball cap till you will get the length that you wish and then you can try a piece with light density then...you can go higher...in few months!
btw this is another hair piece with spiky look!

Attachments

• 121212121.jpg
    121212121.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 247

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
these are incredible, there do you get them from? :shock:

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just look at toplace.com forum...but not all the fotos that I put here are from that forum...nowadays you can get a good wig/piece from many suppliers...I think more is up to you how good you are to make it look right !

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
these are incredible, there do you get them from? :shock:
Try any of these places for good quality pieces and sound advice.
BA hair apparent,Toplace,Coolpiece,HD or Easypiece.
Honestly you will be blown away by the quality on offer for so little outlay! :bravo: