Another Am I A Candidate Thread. Insight Appreciated For This Newb

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am here for 4 years and nothing changed, the cure is always just arround the corner.
Man these mice must sport some serious afros after all these years of curing their non-existent hairloss.

Its a good thing the scientists trying to save us don't think like you or we would never make any medical advances. You aren't losing anything by waiting a month but at the same time if you really want it go get the transplant and i'm sure something will be out soon enough to save any progression of future hairloss.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a good thing the scientists trying to save us don't think like you or we would never make any medical advances. You aren't losing anything by waiting a month but at the same time if you really want it go get the transplant and i'm sure something will be out soon enough to save any progression of future hairloss.

Well, good thing they don't really make any in the treatment of alopecia since 20 years anyways then. ;)
Come on cheer up buddy, don't take my gallows humor.

Cybersam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually I would say go for it but If I were you I would wait to see what happens with PTD-DBM or perhaps brotzu if it ever comes out. But PTD-DBM could be huge and then a transplant would be a waste. Another few months couldn't hurt. People are doing a group buy for PTD-DBM right now so we will see there results in a probably like 5 or 6 weeks from now.
Thanks a lot for letting us know about PTD-DBM, this looks promising. Post your message i spent some time researching online on this and I am not really sure if the option will ready for human trial (I say trial because currently it has been tested on mice and later they will look for human samples as well) before 2020. Also the whole process at least while reading appears a bit too painful especially the "wound induced hair neogenisis" bit.
But again i will be looking forward to it. Thanks again.

bellatory.com/hair/My-Daily-Experience-post-FUE-Hair-Transplant

Djshakes

Reaction score
I had my consult yesterday and submitted paperwork today. I will be reserving my date for procedure sometime in Sept. Shall I update progress in this thread?