Another Alvi Armani Question

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this guy good? It seems as though he is very good from all the pics i have seen.

I got a quote from them for 2500 graphs to fill in my hairline and lower it a bit. I dont have diffused thinning just a slightly receded hairline which i can mask with keeping my hair flat and messy.

I have blonde hair, i am 29 years old and have been on propecia since 24. I have kept pretty much all my hair since i started Finasteride so i am confident if i stay on it i will keep what i have.

I found out there is no financing so i would have to pay for this upfront which i cant so i would have to charge it.

If i take a canceled appointment which would be this month i can get this all done for under 8k.

What do you guys think?

I am tempted to do it.

Thanks for your help.

hans

Established Member
Reaction score
Show us some pics of ur hair. That should help us gauge whether you should get one or not.

G

Tpeter post a pic of your hair if you can so i can make a judgement of it.Having blonde hair to makes it abit trickier with the hair transplant procedure.

Damo

G

tpeter got your pics man.I can see what you mean you temples areas have receeded in.I think 2000 plus grafts would fill that area in nicely.I suppose you would never tell youve got hairloss because you hair covers it all up but i can see your concern.Let me know what you decide to do.Make sure you meet some of the Dr's past patients too.

Damo

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
What about his future.Also H/T hair is not natural. Please explain this to him.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Mahair said:
What about his future.Also H/T hair is not natural. Please explain this to him.

i understand its not natural lol. What about my future? no one knows it except god lol. If i get an hair transplant done and 10 years go by and i need another one to fill in what has been lost then so be it. Or perhaps propecia will keep me like i am just like it has for almost 6 years.

Who knows.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
tpeter got your pics man.I can see what you mean you temples areas have receeded in.I think 2000 plus grafts would fill that area in nicely.I suppose you would never tell youve got hairloss because you hair covers it all up but i can see your concern.Let me know what you decide to do.Make sure you meet some of the Dr's past patients too.

Damo

Yea man your right you cant tell about my loss to much because of how long my hair is, it just covers it up. I wouldnt mind though filling it in to give it a little more fullness and i may perhaps be able to cut my hair a little shorter then spike it up a little.

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
It may be sooner than ten years. Be happy with what God gave you and don't mess.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Mahair said:
It may be sooner than ten years. Be happy with what God gave you and don't mess.

It could be tomorrow man who knows. But i am glad we live in an age where all this newer technology is available. If i didnt want to mess with what god gave me i wouldnt even take propecia but then that wouldnt be good either. No disrespect though because i do hear what you're saying.

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
The newer technology still does not prevent future hairloss. Nor does it increase the donor supply (which is not nearly enough).

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Mahair said:
The newer technology still does not prevent future hairloss. Nor does it increase the donor supply (which is not nearly enough).

Yea its a good thing i dont need much and i am thankful for the last "almost" 6 years i havent lost another hair since on propecia.

G

Tpeter if a hair transplant is gonna make you happy then im all for it as i have had 2 successful procedures now.Just make sure you do your research before chossing a surgeon and meet a couple of past patients so you can check out there results.

Damo