another advert

seb

Reaction score
I see there is yet another advert taking the pi** out of the bald man.This time,the commercial is,weed killer.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Everytime I see a bald man in a commercial it seems like it's always filmmed in dull/flat/pale colors, like really boring and sterile. And the bald guy always seems to represent the guy who does it "wrong", then they can introduce the handsome fellow with hair who buys the right product and of course his life is bright and full of color.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe balding is a very natural part of the human experience. However, due to our fucked up vanity-driven society, it is regarded as mostly a disease. Even though I don't mind the shaved head look, I can't help but feel the need to keep those hair follicles on my head as long as I am able to.

slipy

Reaction score
i hate to spoil this but

the other day i saw a advert of some communication company that featured a bald guy and didn't portray him as a looser or in a negative light. needless to say i was :shock: . those guys must be out of touch with general consciousness or perhaps the owner of company is bald.

exception to the rule y'all.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It sh*t like this that offers physical proof of how society regards us negatively and is prejudiced against baldies. Now someone like SAF will have to retort by saying that the commercials don't reflect societies opinion rather some marketing guy trying to make baldies feel insecure to sell their product. But what about Snickers commercials or Dibbs ice cream commercials that seem to have no other agenda than to BASH bald guys? Do the peanuts in snickers bars have some magical hair growing property? No! They are just having a blatant unapologetic laugh at the bald mans f*****g expense. Bullshit I say!