Annoying Hairlosstalk Website Feature - Is It Just Me?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry @Admin but i have to post this minor complain. The new forum layout/design is impeccable and beautiful, but there is one feature of the design that drives me nuts. It's the browser bar info/site name:
View attachment 46429
There is absolutely no reason why that much information should be added to the browser bar; what it does is every time i go to click the browser bar i end up clicking on that info because no other site in existence has that much info force-fed into the browser bar. In case it's not clear, i'm specifically complaining about the "HairLossTalk.com (Online Health Networks Inc.) [US]" statement. Google, Facebook, Apple, Yahoo, Microsoft, Reddit, etc - none of those websites show such info; why? Because people know where they are by looking at the website (no need to also state it on the browser bar).

Am i nuts? Probably. But in the event i am not the only lunatic that is upset by this very "minor" issue, please fix...

XOXO

You're nuts. That's OK. You fit in well here!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a security feature and it also has a cost for our Admin ;)

Basically that long warning tells you you can be super sure this is the hairlosstalk website and not some hacker pretending to be hairlosstalk.