Androstenedione and DHT

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
PolarBear isn't asking about supplements, he's asking about the hormones androstenedione and DHT. Also, I doubt PolarBear cares about his hairloss at this point. I don't really care too much either.

maddoc23

Established Member
Reaction score
Androstenidione is the immediate precursor to Testosterone, so by taking androstenidione you would be increasing testosterone levels.

D

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
its more likely to all change over to estrogen if you don't have that blocked.

Redbone

Reaction score
Thats correct what ever test your body cant use will be turned into estrogen and DHT, causing zits, hairloss and quick temper.

rahezy

Reaction score
Redbone, So if you were to use up a lot of testosterone, say from weight lifting and sex, would decrease the DHT in your body.

Redbone

Reaction score
Maybe, I am not so sure about lifting but I know every time you ejaculate the testicles kick on and make more test. It does drain testosterone. Try haveing sex or jackin off before you go to the gym I guarantee you will be weaker. The body is like an air compressor when it senses the Test level getting low it kicks on and replenishes to sustained levels.

When I lift I get more test production there is no outlet like ejaculation and it stays in your body. The overproduction of test results in it turning to DHT, so draining it off gets rid of all the excess test and relieves DHT till your body can make more. The only way to do this is to ejaculate.

Steroid users inject test into there systems adding to there supplies, this makes muscles grow but also there is allot of leftover test that the body can't assimilate and it turns to DHT. I think us balding guys over produce our test naturally. Look at the side effects of steroid use- they are similar to the sides of male pattern baldness acne, hair loss, quick temper, high libido, aggressiveness etc...

You would probably have to have six orgasms a day to lower DHT that way. It seems to be a hormonal imbalance that propecia seems to aid.