Androgenetic Alopecia Pathway Update and Possible Cure

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you measure out, mix and apply Lithium Chloride? It comes in a powder. Do people have chemistry grade scales at home and mix with DMSO or something?

Buy a 10mg scoop, measure out 10mg, rub it straight in after dermarolling. Enjoy!

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but it sounds like from what you're saying, that minoxidil has an antagonistic relationship with DHT blockers, and that by causing inflammation, may exacerbate hair loss while providing an alternate mode of growth. Might this mean that long term, minoxidil may actually do more harm than good to hair follicles?

razelscnhaps

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but it sounds like from what you're saying, that minoxidil has an antagonistic relationship with DHT blockers, and that by causing inflammation, may exacerbate hair loss while providing an alternate mode of growth. Might this mean that long term, minoxidil may actually do more harm than good to hair follicles?
?

razelscnhaps

Reaction score
Any long term on hair growth meds can harm a healthy hair.
Only we must think that hair cycle need diferent concentrations of biological signals. If we push long term in only one direction we can change the natural cycle.

I don't really understand what you said but it would be logic that it comes with a long term price. Thanks though