androcur for hair loss

antonio666

Reaction score
if i took a low dose of androcur as well as continuing daily avodart.what affect do you think this would have on my hair?

i know it sounds extreme but even if i could not acheive a errection ,i am at the stage where i would accept that as long as it stops hairloss in its tracks

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha don't be a tit. Literally.

So avodart's not working is it. Have you compared before/after pics?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i think it may be slowing down male pattern baldness but that is about it

You think it may be slowing it down?

come on homeslice !! if you're going to turn yourself into a tranny at least be 100% sure it's the only choice. I'd take 2.5mg dutasteride/daily LONG before I touched something disgustingly vile like androcur. And that's if hair was the *only* thing that mattered in my life.

you neck that sh*t, you'll regret it. guaran-f*****g-teed.

antonio666

Reaction score
flimflam said:
antonio666 said:

come on homeslice !! if you're going to turn yourself into a tranny at least be 100% sure it's the only choice. I'd take 2.5mg dutasteride/daily LONG before I touched something disgustingly vile like androcur. And that's if hair was the *only* thing that mattered in my life.

you neck that $#iT, you'll regret it. guaran-f****ing-teed.

i understand where your coming from filmflam,your a good guy,but living with hairloss is killing me and at the moment my hair is still quite good.

nothing else makes sense,i have to keep my hair at all costs even if it costs me my life

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
You and I need to go out on the piss mate.

Will somebody explain to me what THAT means?? :)

antonio666

Reaction score
Bryan said:
flimflam said:
You and I need to go out on the piss mate.

Will somebody explain to me what THAT means?? :)

it means go out drinking lager

bryan i am intreasted what you think a small dose of androcur will do for hair loss,i mean forget the feminizing aspect,am thinking of taking it

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
if your not worried about erections might as well get castrated, and you surely wont have to worry bout hair loss anymore.

antonio666

Reaction score
there are 4 things i love in life,my hair ,going out on the razzle,football and women.

i do not want to completley castrate myself but could handle it being reduced by 70% so i could rise to the occasion when needed

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

antonio666 said:
flimflam said:
antonio666 said:

you neck that $#iT, you'll regret it. guaran-f****ing-teed.

i understand where your coming from filmflam,your a good guy,but living with hairloss is killing me and at the moment my hair is still quite good.

nothing else makes sense,i have to keep my hair at all costs even if it costs me my life

I don't think going out on the piss will sort this chap out. Maybe a straight jacket,

you need to shave your head and chill out. Keep enjoying Girls,football and beer.