ANDREW'S story - (20, DIFFUSE THINNER 3 MONTH UPDATE!!!!...)

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow! Great results despite your hair being longer now than in the baseline. Its just a bit more difficult to compare. Congrats.

G

tough to tell how much of that is results and not longer hair. you should buzz it again for better comparison.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^yeh, ino what u mean. but i aint gonna buzz coz prefer it like this. before i buzzed it tho, there was a patch at the back when it was this length. i dunno tho, to maintain that would please me in the long run anyway.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
6 days off propecia :freaked:

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
wow man, shave off that birds nest on the back of your neck.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shh5455 said:
wow man, shave off that birds nest on the back of your neck.

lol

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
Awesome results. You a great responder....

hard to c exactly, i agree with some people, coz iv been growing my hair. but it wasnt this good 4 months ago 1 month before i shaved it. coz i started shaving it for one month before treatments.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
why did u stop finasteride???????

G

andrew how are you planning to maintain your hair without a dht inhibitor?

rogaine and nizoral won't do the trick by themselves. it may keep your hair count above baseline for awhile but you will end up with more hair if you're on propecia or dutasteride or something equally effective.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow dude....no one can say u r balding....i can hardly see scalp anywhere...awesome...

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jay Man, theres nothing i can do at the moment is there??

my doctor said i can have a fertility test after the next cycle of sperm which is normally 10 weeks. Which means no finasteride.

After this period i will then have to consider, whether no finasteride, finasteride everyday or finasteride every 2/3 days.

you with me?

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get on spironolactone for now...I am guessing since propecia has worked for so well for you, spironolactone may be effective as well

G

hairhaircomeagain said:
Get on spironolactone for now...I am guessing since propecia has worked for so well for you, spironolactone may be effective as well

why would you think that? they work totally differently.

Ray777

Reaction score
Great results andrew! I have more hair on top and in front but my problem is at the crown, it looks just like yours did at the crown so I am now planning on taking propecia, anyone know where I can get propecia online without a prescription? Thanks in advance

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
hairhaircomeagain said:

why would you think that? they work totally differently.

well hes off Propecia and he is planning not to take it. So i suggested spironolactone. Sumthin is better then nuthin

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
i heard spironolactone smells with minoxidil

G

biglemoncoke said:
i heard spironolactone smells with minoxidil

some people said that but aplunk said it didn't happen to him. so it may or may not.