Anderz' Story

Anderz

Reaction score
Have been shedding for approx six years.

Three years ago, I did Rogaine (minoxidil 5%) 2xED, Fungoral (ketoconazole 2%) EOD and Head&Shoulders EOD. After 2-3 months of usage I, and people around me, noticed substantial regrowth; often I got the question if I had colored my hair because it looked so dark (more thick). After about six months I quit and rapidly ended up looking the way I did before.

Since then the shed rate has increased in a typical male pattern baldness fassion: the crown and the front is getting more visible, small white hairs in those areas have completely disappeared and the overall look is real thin.

Next week I'll start medicating to prevent this process from going any further and with the last episode of using minoxidil in mind I am expecting regrowth.

Wed 25th/jan, when the paycheck arrives I'll go to the pharmacy and buy Rogaine, Fungoral and Head&Shoulders - and order Fincar from inhouse. -Hope the added fina will yield even better results than when I did this three years ago.

I'll keep this post updated...
(In case you don't understand what I write it's because I'm not that good at english, it isn't my native language)

Britannia

Reaction score
Try and stick it out this time! Nice to see someone taking the generic finasteride route!

Anderz

Reaction score
It has now been 10 days since I ordered Fincar from Inhouse - it hasn't arrived yet..

Anyone from Sweden who has ordered stuff from Inhouse? How long did it take?

Anderz

Reaction score
Been on rogaine+fungoral since jan 24 and fincar since feb 16. Results so far:

Negative..
Flaking from the minoxidil
Testicle pain and slight head ache the first 10 days on finasteride

Neutral..
It might be placebo but it appears that the hair is growing faster then before (I trim my hair to about 3mm when it is >= 1cm)

Positive..
Some small white hairs on the temples has become slightly longer and dark

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
can you keep me posted un the nut ache? I had it myself when I was on propecia, but chickened out immediately and quit.
Now i want to give finasteride another go soon, so if you can tell me when/if the nut ache goes away that would be great.
Thanks

Anderz

Reaction score
Lessofarockstar said:
can you keep me posted un the nut ache? I had it myself when I was on propecia, but chickened out immediately and quit.
Now i want to give finasteride another go soon, so if you can tell me when/if the nut ache goes away that would be great.
Thanks

It hasn't been that bad actually.

About day 7-10, I could feel the pain all day(s). Now I only feel it once in a while. However it doesn't feel more or less painfull, just not as often.

Other than that I can't feel any sides at all.

My dose is one quarter in the morning, and one quarter by night.

Anderz

Reaction score
I recently met my brother that I haven't met since nov-05. He asked me "have you start taking those hair pills? i can see that your hair has clearly improved". Also friends have commented a lot. =) The small white hairs on the front has imrpoved, as well as the hair line that is not as clear anymore. The small white hairs that has become small brown hair make the temples not as "sharp" or how to call it..

To the sad part: inhouse has stopped shipping to sweden. I ordered from another company, but never recieved an order confirmation. Does anyone of you have an url to a site shipping cheap fincar/proscar to sweden?

Thanks
Anderz