And another study with great results for Androgenetic Alopecia from Cetirizine .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Cetirizine (1 mg oral solution) is widely available in my country, should I try this on my scalp?!

Lenny93

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the German hairloss forum it was discussed that there seems to be issues with stability. So it would be nice to know how you could create a stable mix with the 10mg tablets

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
considering cetirizine’s solid safety record, would it not just make sense to take this stuff orally? You can get a years supply of this stuff for less than £10.

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work orally. Many said they'd been taking it daily for years for allergies etc and still lost their hair.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cetirizine (1 mg oral solution) is widely available in my country, should I try this on my scalp?!
Yes, it do work . the only problem it will leave a mess your hair cause how it is done for oral consuption, but it will have the same effect. You can use it at night and then wash your hair , or if you use it during the day, leave it for at least 4 hours before wash it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't work orally. Many said they'd been taking it daily for years for allergies etc and still lost their hair.
No, at 10 mg , that is the oral dose, will not work as oral . How many mg will reach the follicles if use it oral ? what % ? Don't people have all this in mind before type ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the German hairloss forum it was discussed that there seems to be issues with stability. So it would be nice to know how you could create a stable mix with the 10mg tablets
NO, that is a crap from the german forum. It is easy, many countries have an oral drop 1 % version and it works for allergies, meaning it is stable . They use PG water and ethanol .

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly enough Levocetirizine was taken orally by another forum member and showed improvement in their hair. Antihistamines seem to be a decent thing to try.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly enough Levocetirizine was taken orally by another forum member and showed improvement in their hair. Antihistamines seem to be a decent thing to try.
It is not antihistmine . A drug can have many effects, for example, Ketoconazole is an antifungal drug, but also have anti androgen properties that have nothing to do with the antifungal activities . The list is really long of drugs that have two or more activities in the body . In fact, artificial intelligence is it use it to discover new use for old drugs making " combos " of old drugs to treat something new . Example, check this company :
https://pharnext.com/
It actually going to change how FDA approve things and patents .