Anastrozole, Finasteride, And Clomid

Raj94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 24 years old from New York. I first noticed my hair falling out when i was 18. At 22 i tried finasteride for 3 months, seemed like it started helping but then i stopped due to sexual side effects. A few months ago a doctor put me on clomid and anastrozole due to low T (it has been working great). Then i decided to throw finasteride in the mix hoping the anastrozole and clomid would cancel out the side effects of finasteride (doctor did not recommend this but i did it anyway). I was taking .5mg of finasteride mon, wed, fri... 25mg of clomid tues, thurs, sat... and .5mg of anastrozole sunday. I started to experience sexual side effects within 2 weeks -mentally i was not interested, i could still get hard but it took longer and just wasnt as good and the semen quality was different. I stopped the finasteride after 1 month because my gf was getting frustrated. A week after i stopped the finasteride, the sexual side effects went away and everything went back to normal. Also, seemed like my hair was falling out even more once i started the finasteride.