Anastrozole (Arimidex) + Dutasteride + Hair Transplant = need help!

VigantolX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!

I have really good results with dutasteride, it pretty much stopped my hair loss and the only side effect that I have is elevated estrogen/E2, which made one of my nipples sensitive and ultrasonography confirmed that I have a very small gyno developing (almost impossible to feel it by touching). My endocrinologist prescribed me Anastrozole to lower my estrogen, thing is I had a hair transplant last week (I can make a topic about it if anyone is interested with pics) and I am worried that hormonal swings ~7 days after my hair transplant can worsen the outcome of my hair transplant... any ideas if I should wait another week before I start Anastrozole?

Anyone has any experience running AI with dutasteride/finasteride long term? I really dont want to stop taking dutasteride, I went from having a sink full with hair and being depressed to maybe losing 2-3 hairs and not being depressed! :cool:

VigantolX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump, any ideas?

Here are pictures from before my hair transplant and 1 week after hair transplant (1600 grafts).

IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

&

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Delriver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also had gyno, finasteride and dutasteride double my estrogen levels...heard exemestane is safer than anastrazole, but none are recommended long term

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from Anastrozole, especially after or during a hair transplant.