Anarch's Story - (34, front starting to thin)

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been reading these forums for the last few days. I'm a 34 year old asian and I lost about 2 inches on each temple and the front is beginning to thin. My hair is very thick everywhere else, though.

Anyway, For the last few weeks I started taking inositol and B12, which drastically dried up my oily skin. I just ordered a batch of Fincar when I noticed how inexpensive it was. I never went on Finasteride before because it was just too expensive, but I'm grateful now that it's much more accessible.

I feel that I may be a good responder because my dad's hair, although he is pretty much bald, is covered completely with hair and he's in his 70s. Anyway, I will update this thread when my shipment arrives. If my experience is positive, I'm going to introduce my older brother to this product.

Also, I recently became a raw vegan for the most part and I'm being more responsible about my overall health.s

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Anarch

Can I ask what Inositol and B12 does for you hair? And when you said dried up your oily skin, did it also lower the amount of spots you got (If you got any at all?)

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score

Hammer87 said:
Can I ask what Inositol and B12 does for you hair? And when you said dried up your oily skin, did it also lower the amount of spots you got (If you got any at all?)

I took Inositol, which is a B vitamin derivative, for anxiety. B12, for vegans who reported some hair loss. I've only taken them for a few weeks so far to notice anything about the hair, but I'm extremely excited about the oily skin. I've always had that problem. My acne went from huge cysts now down to small pimples. I would say a major improvement for just the time I've had.

I usually chew my pills or let them absorb under my tongue. I'm not sure if I will do that once I receive my Fincar.

On another note, I just started taking St. John's Wort for depression. I'll stop once I run out. I just want to document if it helps or not.

I took some photos of my hairline using my MacBook. Once I find some hosting, I'll post them up.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm also thinking of getting fincar in the future.

btw, I'm not vegen, but vegetarian and a fussy eater in that I don't drink milk pure, or eggs. I get spots so maybe that B12 thing could help my skin and hair....

EDIT : - Oh, my multi vit already contains 100% the RDA of B12. :)

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score

Hammer87 said:
I get spots so maybe that B12 thing could help my skin and hair....

EDIT : - Oh, my multi vit already contains 100% the RDA of B12. :)

I would definitely add inositol. Everyone, regardless of whether they're vegetarian or not, creates B12 in their gut, it's just that meat eaters create a lot more.

Fincar is so cheap, especially if you cut them in quarters or fifths.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm considering starting out by dissolving it in alcohol so I can obtain dosages of just 0.5mg of 0.25mg.

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Anarch, I'm 30 years old and asian as well with a oily forehead/scalp for as long as puberty started :dunno: D How much are you taking?

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
lovemyhair said:
Hi Anarch, I'm 30 years old and asian as well with a oily forehead/scalp for as long as puberty started :dunno: D How much are you taking?

Hmmm…what are you taking now and how's your overall health, sexual and otherwise?

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi i'm on the big 3. I'm fine with no sides to speak of. I'm wondering how much inositol you are taking.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
lovemyhair said:
Hi i'm on the big 3. I'm fine with no sides to speak of. I'm wondering how much inositol you are taking.

I'm taking 3 caps spread out the day, but I might switch to 2. I think it's a definite help. Haven't got my Fincar yet—still checking the mail box.

And for anyone curious, I haven't masturbated in 9 days. I know it's controversial and whatever, but I challenge anyone to go 7 days and then post what you experienced. Since my 9 days started, I went from a handful of shedding down to maybe 5 strands. I've seen all of the insults, so be original. And I posted before that I've been wanting to be celibate so I can work on my music and art. I wouldn't give up sex with a woman, but I don't have one right now. And even when I did, I wanked—so I know that will change when I get back into a relationship in the future.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got the Fincar. I took 1/10th of it to start out. The inositol continues to be a godsend and I think I'm growing hair because of it.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Anarch,

where do you buy your inositol from? Also, is it in liquid form and when did you first start seeing it making any difference.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
icdalite said:
Hi Anarch,

where do you buy your inositol from? Also, is it in liquid form and when did you first start seeing it making any difference.

I bought it from an HEB supermarket in Houston. I took it for anxiety and noticed my hair stopped shedding after several weeks. I take 2 capsules a day, but I wonder if I even need that much.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Took me 10 days to get through 1 pill of Fincar. I did notice less libido and peacefulness, whatever it was. I haven't ejaculated in more than 10 days and wanted to see if it changed anything, and today I did notice the watery semen that everyone was talking about it. It's kind of weird. Anyway, that's after 10 days of .5 mg of Fincar a day. Strong stuff. I might cut it down to every other day.

I still believe all of my hair improvement has come from inositol so far. It's amazing.

After whetting my curiosity, I'm going back to the celibacy thing.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an update, I'm on my third pill—cutting them in tens. I did take a break (several weeks) from them just to observe the side-effects. Before I began, I was taking inositol which made my daily shedding go from 50-75 all the way down to 10 or less; also, my face and scalp used to be oily as hell, but since using inositol, I am dry—not a cracking dry, but a healthy dry.

This week I've been shedding a lot while on Fincar. I do see sprouting growth all along my hairline. My facial hair grows really fast now. I normally could go without shaving a day or so, but I have to shave every day now. I hope I'm in for a good growth with all of the shedding I'm having right now.

I am also doing the self-celibate thing with some success. I think I choked it a handful of times in the last few months or so. I can see how Fincar affects libido, but not completely—especially if you haven't done it in 10 days or so.

Curious about the success stories I've been reading and how some of them involved scalp exercises. I might humor it for 15 minutes a day. Might be a good meditative relaxer.

supercop

Reaction score
Some people take 12g/day Dosage BASED ON CLINICAL TRIALS

Hi Anarch!

Could you update us?

I have severe telogen effluvium all over my body and scalp and my head is starting to show a Norwood II stage.

I haven't figured out about Inositol until NOW!

I believe I took only so little 1g/day a while back that it didn't do much.

According to EPNET, "Experimentally, inositol dosages of up to 18 g daily have been tried for various conditions."

http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetConte ... kiid=21766

In one such trial, 28 depressed individuals were given a daily dose of 12 g of inositol for 4 weeks. 25 By the fourth week, the group receiving inositol showed significant improvement compared to the placebo group.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
supercop,

I haven't logged on in a long *** time.

When I began the regimen, I wasn't very disciplined at all, and in a few months quit altogether. Esp. the part about trying to quit masturbation :innocent:

Anyway, since May I got pretty strict and have been on the big 3 while only taking 1/6 of Fincar every other day. And yes, since May I haven't jacked a load—however I've had about a dozen nocturnal emissions in 5 months. I don't want to tell anyone that it has helped, since I'm not a scientist, but at my age I shouldn't be responding at all to the big 3. And I am. I have had sprouts growing since the first month back. I was a NW3 and now a NW2. I haven't put the Inositol back into my regimen, but I think it's about time. It really helped a great deal with my sebum and acne when I first started.

Depression has a lot to do with consistency of regimen, and I'm in a better place to now.