An olive branch (apology) to Gillenator

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been off line for sometime. I had to for various reasons ( AKA Collateral damage). Before I left I attacked everyone that ever had anything whatsoever to do with the industry and blamed them for the damage the industry created. Not to discount that because it is huge (Crimes against humanity status). I also affiliated myself with people that fed the fire.I recieved documentation of events that may or may not have happened, but I was'nt there.
Upon returning aka getting on . I have reveiwed Gils posts and advices since. (Although some debate or dialog may be in order in a healthy way). The advice he gives is sound and the sincerity of his concern is evident and proper and shows concern for the prospect. I also am well aware of his present benevolent efforts and contributions outside of this comunity.
This being said I will ALWAYS be a harsh advocate. But in this case I may have been too harsh.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the voice of reason has spoken....now we can all die in peace!

G

Mahair,

After reading your post, I about cried. More than anything, I am happy for you Joe, happy that you are making the turn and that things are getting much better for you. I always wanted to believe there was a good heart in you.

The most important thing is that we are here to help one another, a community where anyone can get the information and support they are seeking. A place where we accept and respect one another.

Thanks again Mahair. Your words were truly humbling.