An Interesting Observation About Clinics And Pricing

HTxplorer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, so I see a lot of positive feedback for the top surgeons like Erdogan, Ferundi, ******** all who charge around 3-3.5 euro per graft

Then this is still followed by good feedback by those slightly cheaper like ,Dr Mara’s, Dr Ozgur , Dr De Ray who charge around 2.75 to 2.5 euro per graft.

THEN you see a very large drop in cost and mega sessions which market themselves as £2000 for a complete package!

So whilst I understand you do get what you pay for, there are also tiers of pricing depending on the country and surgeon.

Does anyone know of surgeons who price at 1.5-2 euros per graft and who are recommended and good. There’s seems to only be the very expensive, slightly less expensive and then cheap options and no in between.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess this is because traditionally hair transplants are known to be only affordable to those who are reasonably well off, then Turkey spotted this opportunity and found ways to undercut cost at every corner to offer prices totally unbeatable by the west to tempt customers who are otherwise hesitant to go to Turkey. Something in-between probably isn't profitable enough for majority of western Europe/USA/Aus, so the pricing structure has to be almost as high as the well known clinics, or they wouldn't be operating at all.
I have read a few reviews on countries lesser known for hair transplant tourism such as Poland/Serbia. Also B-sanga and Cole have open a clinic in Athens. Perhaps check their prices out?

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
saimonsuree, how much did you pay for you FUE.