An inspiring story

B

Beingbaldsucksass

5 foot 6

im pretty screwed in that arena too

never mesured myself but im pretty sure im 1.70, we short and bald people are screwd,even though i have a plan B just in case i will lose my male pattern baldness battle,

i will work out but not to pump myself,i want my body to be сarved with six pack and chest out, but not too big, it look redicoulos on short people, tann myself as much as possible, thank god my romanian side genes took over my ukranian side genes (****ty genes that make it impossible to tann and have a pinky skin) , will shave the horseshoe and never grow it out, il remove it by laser if neccecery,

and finally im gonna get some cool tattoes on my head, im gonna counter all those shmucks with mohawk hair styles,i will be cooler then them, i will not live my life as a loser.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I swear, all you young guys care about is looking cool and getting laid. Zero excluded.

slipy

Reaction score
i have a hard time relating to guys who would be ok with baldness if it weren't for the getting laid issue.

obviously that's an important one too though.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I swear, all you young guys care about is looking cool and getting laid. Zero excluded.

as someone who cared alot about politics and stuff like that, sometimes i just want to live a simple fun life without worries with girls all over

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i have a hard time relating to guys who would be ok with baldness if it weren't for the getting laid issue.

I have a hard time relating to people who feel baldness impacts in other aspects of life.
I made a thread on this a while back.

Attracting a suitable mate IS probably the most important thing for males.

- - - Updated - - -

5 foot 6

im pretty screwed in that arena too

Damn. Height and baldness.

slipy

Reaction score
I have a hard time relating to people who feel baldness impacts in other aspects of life.
I made a thread on this a while back.

Attracting a suitable mate IS probably the most important thing for males.

that's what happens when everything takes a backseat in favour of low animalistic instincts.

noble things like looking cool, feelin cool and sporting a visual kei hairstyle are forgotten.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I have hair now and I don't remember girls hitting on me

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
that's what happens when everything takes a backseat in favour of low animalistic instincts.

noble things like looking cool, feelin cool and sporting a visual kei hairstyle are forgotten.

Its not low animalistic instincts. Its about attracting a suitable female with who you can settle down and have kids, and give
kids the best possible genes. A lot of us have been screwed in the genetic aesthetic lottery (with or without hair). If you mate with
a similar unaesthetic female, the children are SCREWED especially if male. I have experienced this with my siblings. We will die
childless and alone, even though we have did very well academically.

slipy

Reaction score
ok

but i pretty much know that i wouldn't want to have offsprings, considering how much i've suffered because of my genes (including balding but not limited to it.), the cycle of suffering shouldn't be allowed to go on, it's better that way.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Remember, your kid will not start balding before 18, that means what 25 years something like from now? Maybe then there will be a preventive cure to kids who has the bald genes so they will not even start to go bald in the first place, basically the hardest part of male pattern baldness sciecne is to recover hair, but in the prevention of hairloss science is in an advanced stage. That makes me wonder even of there will be something to transform a balding male system to non balding, then will it break the propecia and minoxi depended hairs?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
ummm lets get down to it slippy

lets see a pic of your hair no more bs about being a little bit over nw2

PICTURES

slipy

Reaction score
nikkah, wtf? what's up with you ordering me around? why you so desparete to see my hair? don't you know what a Norwood 3 looks like?

i don't have any pictures of my hair, or me for that matter. i don't even own a ****ing camera ( want me to get bothered with getting one just to please you?), what would i need it for since i don't have any friends?

i don't have to please you

dog