An inspiring story

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The change was HUGE, and it's really kind of fun. Before, I couldn't have gotten anyone to give me the time of day. Now, ladies just walk up to me and strike up conversations. I get taken care of at restaurants and stores so easily now by lady staff. I never have to ask. Just this morning, I was walking around CSU campus to do some research at the library and three girls came up to me telling me how buff I was and asked me to flex. A lot of whistles from girls in cars passing by. Most of them have no idea that I've over 30.

But, the funniest one -- no joke -- was one of my former students (I was an HS teacher until this school year) hit on me in the mall. She hadn't seen me since she went off to college, and she'd just graduated. She knew my voice when we spoke, but she thought we'd met at a club and she'd forgotten. You've never seen a more red-faced person in your life than when I told her who I was, and she figured out she'd just made a pass at her old teacher.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/75264-my-transform-pics.html

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
u really think having girls look at me will help the depression associated with hair loss?

really?

really?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
u really think having girls look at me will help the depression associated with hair loss?

really?

really?

Girls hitting on you will.
At least it would for me :D

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy has done really well for himself and that is an amazing transformation but (I know I'm gonna sound like an a**h** here) honestly he is lying through his teeth, especially with the above quote. Nobody would believe he is under 30, he looks at least his age (I guessed 40 when I saw his pics). Bald or not, buff or not the guy is not a looker and never will be. Ladies aren't taking care of him nor striking up conversations with him wherever he goes.

I hate to be one of those guys but this is the reality of the situation.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
He looks late 20s to me

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
This looks like late 20's to you?
IMG_2107_small.jpg

I'm sorry for sounding like such an a**h** but we need to be realistic here.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yes.

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at his brow, chin and eyes for the most obvious signs of his age. If your face looks like that in your late 20's you are in trouble.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks a billion times better, no chance he was getting his end away in the before pics, now he looks like a proper badass.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
this is still bloody ****ing stupid

STFU ABOUT THIS STUPID GETTING PUSSY ****

JUST STFU

LIKE I SAID ITS ABOUT BODY IMAGE AND THE WAY SOCIETY VIEWS HAIR LOSS FOR ME

THATS WHERE 70% OF MY ****ING DEPRESSION ABOUT IT COMES FROM

THEN TO GET SOME 5 OUT OF 10S I HAVE TO WORK MY *** OFF IN THE GYM FOR A YEAR? OK WHAT A GREAT DEAL

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
this is still bloody ****ing stupid

STFU ABOUT THIS STUPID GETTING PUSSY ****

JUST STFU

LIKE I SAID ITS ABOUT BODY IMAGE AND THE WAY SOCIETY VIEWS HAIR LOSS FOR ME

THATS WHERE 70% OF MY ****ING DEPRESSION ABOUT IT COMES FROM

For now. If you are like most guys, it will eventually get only about getting pussy.

THEN TO GET SOME 5 OUT OF 10S I HAVE TO WORK MY *** OFF IN THE GYM FOR A YEAR? OK WHAT A GREAT DEAL
Welcome to being a male. Nature did not intend for less than 8 rated males to have ANY pussy, 5, 4,3 or 2. The top guys get all the action and fertilise all the females. That is why there is competition.

For a while we had marriage and 1-1 matchings. Now things have regressed and girls are again only going after the top guys. It is only in their 30s when their looks go, and they realise they cant get commitment from the top guys that they lower their standards.

Again, welcome to the life of an average man in the 21st century.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
For now. If you are like most guys, it will eventually get only about getting pussy.

Welcome to being a male. Nature did not intend for less than 8 rated males to have ANY pussy, 5, 4,3 or 2. The top guys get all the action and fertilise all the females. That is why there is competition.

For a while we had marriage and 1-1 matchings. Now things have regressed and girls are again only going after the top guys. It is only in their 30s when their looks go, and they realise they cant get commitment from the top guys that they lower their standards.

Again, welcome to the life of an average man in the 21st century.
well looks like im not like most guys then

and yes todays world does suck *** as far as male and female sexual dynamics

goodidea

Reaction score
I agree with lead farmer, I don't believe some of the stuff he was saying.

I also don't understand the obcession on this forum with getting 'ripped'. I'm 5'10 and weight 9 stone, and I have never been short of female attention. Some of you guys on here seem to think it's what all women want, when simply it's just vanity.

slipy

Reaction score
good body can be a bonus if you're good looking.

but the primary thing to attract the opposite sex is having a good looking face and hair.

don't kid yourself

face, hair > ripped

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Sometimes having just a good face can be enough if you really good looking,tanned and have a good headshape, and being ripped is a bonus, and off course being tall 1.80+ helps

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Good body is definitely more than just a bonus. It's not as important as a good looking face but it's not that far away. Either way, good for that guy. He looks so much better and younger now, not to mention healthier.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
but the primary thing to attract the opposite sex is having a good looking face and hair.

don't kid yourself

face, hair > ripped

Oh, I agree.
The question is what do the rest of us do.
Without hair, as in NW5+, bald+ripped is way way better than bald.
The penalty for being a slob is much much much higher if you are bald, as being bald signifies being old and weak.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I sew so many ugly guys, bald and not bald, that by height and muscles alone got hot chicks

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How tall is Exodus?