An Extremely Interesting And Well Researched Thread About Hair Loss

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you don't believe in it or that science does not understand it's mechanism yet does not make all of them hypochondriacs you know that right? It's not like you know them or something, it's just your opinion and nothing is gonna change that, the truth could be totally different from the general knowledge around it, it only takes more time for it to be discovered...

I believe pfs is real. I believe hypochondriacs frequent their forums as well.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, he was a NW5 and became a NW2 or better. No amount of massages, minoxidil, topical crap, posture and cranofacial sh*t will ever give you such insane regrowth. He definitely got sides, but that should be expected. What should not be expected is any form of insane regrowth from the regimen you're boasting around with.
expected side ?! dude , you are using anti androgens that have systemic absortion , you have no idea, and I mean, no idea at all how the kind of side major side effect in short and long term he have nd will have .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it's very rare but it can still happen though.

Minoxidil may suppress androgen receptor-related functions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/

Minoxidil Acts as an Antiandrogen: A Study of 5?-reductase Type 2 Gene Expression in a Human Keratinocyte Cell Line

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...cyte_Cell_Line

Lets be very clear , you are talking about a drug used more than 35 years in humans . Minoxidil don’t have any antiandrogen effect, not even in rat . We are talking about in vitro ! two studies in more than 35 years ! lol . Not even im rats !

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're very long on minoxidil then? Did you notice any side effects, skin problems, etc? Sexual sides?
How long are you on minoxidil and did you experience any side effects?

I read a lot about people on minoxidil who claim to get bad skin, dark circles under their eyes.
Is the only drug that I have never stopped simce 1998 . Every night , I never mess one . No, I didn’t have any side effect .

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are pharmacists mostly foljs who couldn't get a real MD?

I don't know how it is for other countries but where I'm from they're a bit of a joke. They share classes with every other science major but get easier versions of the content and exams.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiots like you, that don't know actually how to do anything in life, besides " lol " others.

Clearly. Great point from someone who claims he has the "cure". He can stop hair loss without sides using topical minoxidil and a cream, which he claims stops hair loss better than castration. Do you know how dumb you sound? Our pharmacyst has got it all figured out, he cured balding and came here to spread his exceptional discovery. Lol

Want to " cure " to stop hair loss and may be some regrowth without side effects ? It have being here for a couple of decades :

And that is all , even if you cut your balls, you will no have more regrowth or stop the hair loss more than with the combo I mention

We clearly now have proof that @baba_yaga doesn't know how to read English and is stupid as a door knob. Great audience.
Elaborate?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly. Great point from someone who claims he has the "cure". He can stop hair loss without sides using topical minoxidil and a cream, which he claims stops hair loss better than castration. Do you know how dumb you sound? Our pharmacyst has got it all figured out, he cured balding and came here to spread his exceptional discovery. Lol

Elaborate?
Stop hair loss better than castration ? lol , you stop it or not . Is lile telling “ with a bazooka you kill someone more than if you kill it withva machine gun “ . If you want to be a transgender, go for it , but don’t use hairloss an a excuse , lol .

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop hair loss better than castration ? lol , you stop it or not . Is lile telling “ with a bazooka you kill someone more than if you kill it withva machine gun “ . If you want to be a transgender, go for it , but don’t use hairloss an a excuse , lol .

Most member of these forum got into useless arguments with the mentall ill tranner squad, learn from our mistakes, it's not worth it...

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did stupid things too when I was young, I started hairloss at 17 ! and hair was all for me, I used oral spironolactone, topical flutamide, oral minoxidil, etc, etc, etc. Dangerous things. WE are talking about but in the lates 90s, there was not tons of information as you can get now.
In fact, the new hype or oral minoxidil is just a big LOL, do a search on hairsite, regrowth sites, etc. It was extremly popular back in early 2000s as it was oral spironolactone. Of course , tons of side effects, not better results than topical, etc. It is all there, google it ! . And now, almost 20 years later, a couple of stupid doctors say that is the best thing you can try, lol.

So, rewind it. You don't need to chemical castrate it to stop hair loss. Even if you do, in most cases, you will not a get a full regrowth. And , if you do, short and long side effects, don't worth it . Use oral antiandrogen, and if you do topical most of them will go systemic, so it is the same, will give you tons of side effects, some of them will be irreversibles . We are talkign about penis, testicles, BONES !!!!!!! even the f*****g brain for the ones that pass blood brain barrier and/or the zones of the brain that are not cover from this barrier ( like the hypophysis ) .

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did stupid things too when I was young, I started hairloss at 17 ! and hair was all for me, I used oral spironolactone, topical flutamide, oral minoxidil, etc, etc, etc. Dangerous things. WE are talking about but in the lates 90s, there was not tons of information as you can get now.
In fact, the new hype or oral minoxidil is just a big LOL, do a search on hairsite, regrowth sites, etc. It was extremly popular back in early 2000s as it was oral spironolactone. Of course , tons of side effects, not better results than topical, etc. It is all there, google it ! . And now, almost 20 years later, a couple of stupid doctors say that is the best thing you can try, lol.

So, rewind it. You don't need to chemical castrate it to stop hair loss. Even if you do, in most cases, you will not a get a full regrowth. And , if you do, short and long side effects, don't worth it . Use oral antiandrogen, and if you do topical most of them will go systemic, so it is the same, will give you tons of side effects, some of them will be irreversibles . We are talkign about penis, testicles, BONES !!!!!!! even the f*****g brain for the ones that pass blood brain barrier and/or the zones of the brain that are not cover from this barrier ( like the hypophysis ) .

Older people but not only, people who have an actual brain and actually use it already know these things, there are a lot of people here that are very informed and documented about most things, these freaks represent only a small minority who discovered the internet, they read 2-3 studies and think they are some kind of scientists from their mothers basements, but in reality they don't actually know sh*t, they only know how to read and if you think about it it's a big accomplishment considering their low IQ's..

Their desperation and insecurity is way stronger than reason/sense and logic and their brains are ignoring absolutely everything that does not fit their mentalities/ideologies or that could endanger their "chance" of holding their hair, or getting it back... They read transgender forums, they saw there results in terms of what they want, they will fight with it regardless...

So yeah, no worries, the majority knows, the rest, you can't do nothing for them anyways, most are lost causes, even for them, better not to give them your time and attention like a lot of us did, because that's what they want, the internet being the only place where they can get any...

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've missed the whole point. With castration/HRT, you have a 99% chance of stopping hair loss and a solid chance of insane regrowth. The same cannot be said about your treatment. If your hair loss has been stable with that regimen for years, it does not make that regimen the "cure" for everyone and you cannot say it is better than castration/HRT in terms of stopping hair loss. It simply is not true. Yes it has LOTS of side effects and changes, no one said otherwise. My whole point is that you are wrong claiming your "cure" is better or as efficient as castration/HRT for stopping hair loss. To adapt my point to your "analogy", you have 20% chance of killing person A with weapon X, or a 99% chance of killing person A with weapon Y. Both can be killed with either weapon, but weapon Y is far superior in killing (aka stopping hair loss).

"If you want to be a transgender, go for it , but don’t use hairloss an a excuse , lol" what does that have to do with all of this? You had to put it in to feel better eh? Pharmacyst lol

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil is converted to minoxidil sulfate in the liver and in the scalp. Studies show it increases the response rate over topical minoxidil. People who don't respond to topical can get regrowth from oral. It's more effective than using tretinoin, although using both would probably be better. My problem isn't with tretinoin as a treatment, I've said before it's worth using if you feel like it. Stop going around acting like it's some miracle though. It's a minor improvement. Pretending it's going to give the kind of regrowth oral spironolactone and oral minoxidil does is asinine.

Please post a single study, done in this almost 40 years, where, in the same study, they compare a topical minoxidil group vs a oral group.

There is not such things as " miracle drug " .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've missed the whole point. With castration/HRT, you have a 99% chance of stopping hair loss and a solid chance of insane regrowth. The same cannot be said about your treatment. If your hair loss has been stable with that regimen for years, it does not make that regimen the "cure" for everyone and you cannot say it is better than castration/HRT in terms of stopping hair loss. It simply is not true. Yes it has LOTS of side effects and changes, no one said otherwise. My whole point is that you are wrong claiming your "cure" is better or as efficient as castration/HRT for stopping hair loss. To adapt my point to your "analogy", you have 20% chance of killing person A with weapon X, or a 99% chance of killing person A with weapon Y. Both can be killed with either weapon, but weapon Y is far superior in killing (aka stopping hair loss).

"If you want to be a transgender, go for it , but don’t use hairloss an a excuse , lol" what does that have to do with all of this? You had to put it in to feel better eh? Pharmacyst lol

Dude, you are so, so , so wrong, that I don't even know from where to start. You are telling me that what I am using is not a solution, but you are showing one, only one guy , who have good results, great if you want it, but doing a transgender regimen and you say that this is the key .

And again, you stop it, or you don't stop it. There is not such a thing as " over stop it " .
What that guy is doing, it is simple , insane. He need more psychiatric treatment than a hair loss treatment.

Again, you can stop it, without stop being a male.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not what I said.

True, I did not say otherwise.

I agree. HRT/castration is not the only route.
HRT/castration is not even a route. Believe me, Have a working dick, have good orgasm , dont have ED , it much, much, much importan that all the hair in the world. You are young, and you clear have no idea how much more important it is.
I use during many , many , many years dutasteride . My orgasm and libido , and not just that, the feeling well ( cause I am producing neursteroids like allopregnolone ) again, it is irreplaceable . I should pay a millon dollar to have, this same information that I am giving now back 1996 when I first started to get balding hairline.

Good information can change people life, not get a bad hair transplant ( or not get one at all ) , or not using certain drugs, it make a whole different life.

And we are not even talking about " well, I am young now, who care in the future " . Cause , with that kind of regimen , you don't get a good quality life ( that include a life with good sex and without anxiety cause you are not producing neurosteroids or you are blocking them ) . So, we are not even talking about long term side effects.