An actual true question and not being an *** but....

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
do black and latin guys worry as much about hair loss or is it primarily a white thing?
I want the answers from these demos. Most black guys I see simply just shave their heads anyway but is it as bothersome to you guys as us (white guys). Do you just shave because youre losing it and would rather have it? I see alot of latin dudes with shaved heads but most latin people have nice hair so does it kill them the same, do they not care as well.

I know all personalities are different but just curious.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Latin and black guys - look good with shaved heads
White guys - generally do not

there's your answer

shookwun

Reaction score
Black men are very image concious about their hairlines. Those fades, line ups and having a frame with hair is very important for them.

Despite what most people want to believe, black people are more affected because of their hair texture. unlike caucasians who can have elebaorate comb overs, and work with low density... blacks not so much. It ruins their aesthetics, even at a NW2... unless shaved of course.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Media plays a pretty big role in my opinion.

We're so used to seeing black athletes with bald domes. It's become acceptable and even fashionable. Doesn't work out for fairer skins for some reason.
Although looking at the NBA recently with all these elaborate high top fades that are starting to come back in style, the beautiful bald black look might be on the way out.

paperlate

Reaction score
I'm a latin guy here.And hell yeah hair loss bothers me.It kind of consumes me.And I always wear a hat on a first date with these younger chicks.above average looks and body and my hair is just the final piece of the puzzle.I don't want to win the lottery I just want elvis's hair DNA.Shaving isn't cool for me.I guess girls do care about it a bit,but if they see how insecure you are about it,that makes it way worse

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
are ANY of you guys black?

I don't know if you are stupid or just plain ignorant, but the entire internet is filled to the brim with White Fedora wearing incels, this forum is no exception. Black and Latin people usually have better things to do than reside in internet forums bickering over petty **** like the white incels do here.

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
It's also less noticeable when you have black hair and black skin. I've seen black guys any been unable to tell if their bald or just clean shaven.

jorgedudicoff

Reaction score
The black community is VERY serious about their hairlines. Even if you don't have hairloss, if your hairline isnt clean and straight they bang on you hard. Look how bad lebron gets it. The moment the hairline goes, they immediately are thrown into mockery. Although I do agree, that most can pull the bald look very nicely.

shookwun

Reaction score
The black community is VERY serious about their hairlines. Even if you don't have hairloss, if your hairline isnt clean and straight they bang on you hard. Look how bad lebron gets it. The moment the hairline goes, they immediately are thrown into mockery. Although I do agree, that most can pull the bald look very nicely.

I used to live in an area with a lot of blacks and I can tell you from first hand experience they are very image conscious about their hairlines, and looking fresh.

They are mocked harder then caucasians when they bald because it isn't typically seen within the community.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

This you are right. My friends are meticulous about it. Im the only one of all the people I personally know who have hairloss so I cant ask any of my friends because you get the "oh id just shave it off" remark. I figured there had to be some black and latin guys on here and I was just curious their personal opinions and those of people they know.