An accurate description of an hair-loss sufferers wardrobe.

G

For starters, out go all the cool clothes.

In come, grey socks, cardigans, skin tight t-shirts and Dunlop trainers.

They live their lives with these clothes.

They have the time of their lives.

Just because hair loss sufferers wear different clothes, doesn’t mean they should be treated any differently.

Just because they have hairy legs and look bloody ridiculous, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be treated like humans.

Hair-loss sufferers should be allowed to wear whatever clothes they like.

They should be allowed to enjoy their lives.

They should not be ignored.

They should be touched.

Hair-loss sufferers should be touched.

They should be pecked, prodded, touched, tapped, tickled and pampered.

Oh, and fiddled with.

Cajoling with them isn’t out of the question either.

Basically, you can have so much fun with an hair-loss sufferer.

You can take them to the cinema and have fun with them.

You can dance with them.

You can ignore what’s on their head, and jig with them.

You can dance with them.

You can do the egg dance, both bending your knees in sync, like hair loss sufferers do.

You can sing with them.

Basically, you can let them know that you’re on their level.

If he sings out of tune, all is fine, you just hit him on the head with a t-spoon and tell him to buck his naffing ideas up!

You can train them.

You can train them to bloody leave the room when your girlfriend is around.

The cheek! Who wants an hair-loss suffer in the room when you have a chance at getting laid?! I mean, talk about embarrassing.

Standing there, with his horse shoe, looking all…

Just looking all horseshoeish.

Looking at me like a horse shoe.

Looking at me like he hates horse shoes.

Looking at me like he wants to enter a horse show.

Looking at me in the hope I would purchase his horse shoe, clean his horse shoe, then enter his horse shoe into an up and coming horse show.

Jesus Christ! The cheek.

If he is reluctant to leave, politely usher him in the direction of the toilets and lock him in there, via the out-door lock.

When he pulls the inevitable spud face and starts banging on the door, yelling “Lets me outs! Lets me in! Lets me outs!â€

You sneak back down stairs to your girlfriend.

If you get back down stairs, only to see the hair-loss sufferer in the garden dressed as an Olympic athlete, do not panic. This is common for hair-loss sufferers. He just wants your attention, that‘s all.

He wants to go for a run.

He thinks it is running time.

No problem.

He has hair loss and wants to go for a run. No crime. Just unrealistic, that’s all.

All is simple. Just go into the garden where the hair loss sufferer is situated, pull out one of those rockets you see in cartoons, tie the hair loss sufferer firmly to the rocket, light the rocket, then send him on his way.

When you get back in doors, you generally hear a firm knock at the door.

When you open the door, you are met by the hair-loss sufferer in the form of Droopy-D the cartoon character, who just keeps coming back no matter how far you send him.

“Damn!†you shout, before welcoming the hair loss sufferer back into your home, to take care of.

All in all, you can show them that just because the horse-shoe pattern on their head makes their hairy white legs stand out, it doesn’t mean they have to be floored all the time.

Just make sure you always let them know you are the boss. You can do this by cracking a spoon on his head, and telling him to bloody behave, whilst tutting profusely at the darn right cheek of the hair-loss sufferer trying to call the shots.

Jesus Christ! Anyway.

Live them. Love them. Never leave them.

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAH

gunner you're by far my favorite poster of all time

amazing

if I ever get rich I'm gonna do everything I can to fix your hair situation (not even bullsh*tting)

you and the ahab guy from hairsite (and a few other people from other forums)

will be my life's work : so much better than donating to charity

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
don't forget the brown Jesus sandals as well

G

Hair-loss sufferers look really good in plimsolls.

I have a pair to prove it.

VWdude

Reaction score
none of this applies to me! speak up guys... you don't have to dress according to whats on your head.